Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can"t reply to post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted a question on a forum, and got a response. When I tried to "reply" got the following:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'wineman61'

I also sent this to the Support section and never got a response
How is it that I can post this but not a reply?
Got the same thing trying to reply to a private message. Can read the message but cannot reply to it. Seems like nobody from KODI cares about it
I'm not trying to create a "private reply" I am trying to GET HELP FROM THE FORUM!
Well, you got an warning while trying to reply to an answer from the Forum help, correct?
@wineman61 which post are you trying to reply to?

@zemelya you need to be a member of the forum for a certain period of time before you can use the PM functionality.
I assume that PM refers to Private Message? That was NOT what I was trying to do!. I was on the Windows forum, posted a question, someone replied and I tried to reply to that and COULD NOT. I am not a total novice to forums and have never run into a problem like this and if you look at the thread you will see that someone else is also unhappy with the lack of response from KODI on this issue

INCIDENTALLY, how is it that I can REPLY to this, but NOT the other? WEIRD!.
please read me previous reply again :-)
1) you didn't answer my question
2) i never said anything about PM to you.
It's right there from ronie: "2015-08-19 15:02 zemelya you need to be a member of the forum for a certain period of time before you can use the PM functionality." There's the "PM".

But forget that, why can't I reply in the other forum (windows)?
(2015-08-21, 17:22)wineman61 Wrote: [ -> ]It's right there from ronie: "2015-08-19 15:02 zemelya you need to be a member of the forum for a certain period of time before you can use the PM functionality." There's the "PM".

as far as i can see that reply was addressed to zemelya, not to you?

(2015-08-21, 17:22)wineman61 Wrote: [ -> ]But forget that, why can't I reply in the other forum (windows)?
again, please provide a link to that post so we can check out if there's anything wrong...