Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Beta/Nightly testing and feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Unable to get Kore to work with Kodi 17.3

Sent from my SM-G935P
It seems that this thread is dead. Sad
Kore 2.3.0 on Nexus 5x Android 8.0 - Kodi 17.3 (LibreELEC)

Latest Kore update. Remote Up-Down-Left-Right- Centre Select buttons in App stopped working - All other buttons still seem to work ok.
(2017-09-02, 01:04)ukjohnd Wrote: [ -> ]Kore 2.3.0 on Nexus 5x Android 8.0 - Kodi 17.3 (LibreELEC)

Latest Kore update. Remote Up-Down-Left-Right- Centre Select buttons in App stopped working - All other buttons still seem to work ok.

Same problem here.
Raised bug #444
(Duplicating the response from github, as there might be other users that might help with this here)

Thanks for the report. Could you please check if enabling/disabling the option "Use EventServer" on the media center configuration (in Kore) makes any difference regarding making the buttons work.

Also, are you able to sideload a previous version of Kore, so we can have a clearer idea on what might be causing that. Specifically, i'm interested in knowing if the nightly version from 14-08-2017 has the same issue. You can get it here:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/tools/kore/nightlies/

(the second one).
(2017-09-03, 04:42)maxworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-02, 01:04)ukjohnd Wrote: [ -> ]Kore 2.3.0 on Nexus 5x Android 8.0 - Kodi 17.3 (LibreELEC)

Same problem here.

I had the sami issue with the latest Kore on Libreelec 8.1.1.
However I updated my libreelec to the Milhouse test builds to get 10 bit hevc support on my R-pi2 and Kore seems to be working fine with it.

Edit:
BTW, I've used the 14-08-2017 version of Kore with the Milhouse builds and faced no issues.
Do the nightlys have a resume from feature like the old xbmc remote did. Eg I start watching a show and stop after 10 minutes when I next go back to that show it gives me the option to start from begining or resume from.
Pages: 1 2