Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Firestick restore app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys new to the forum so sorry if this post is not in the correct location.

please can somebody help me i have kodi loaded onto a Amazon fire stick and was wondering if there is any apps i can add to the actual amazon side of it not in kodi that will allow me to restore the setup to a saved point?

for example on my android box there is a addon called xbmc helper that can be used without opening kodi so if kodi breaks i press the button and it restores it but the main point is it restores it already setup not stock.

Is there anything like that i can use on the fire stick.

I know you can save a restore point using the program on your computer that was used to setup the stick but i really need a app on the actual stick.

Basicly the stick i setup i gave to my dad and he doesnt have the program or any idea how to work it so a nice little app would be great Smile

Thanks for reading
69 views and nobody knows anything Sad awwww come on guys somebody must have a idea Smile
ADBfire has a backup option. There's also a backup add-on for Kodi.
thanks for the reply but thats not what im looking for. i need a app thats not part of kodi, the backup app needs to be installed on kodi and the adb fire needs to be used on a computer.
i need a app that wil install directly onto the firestick that i can access on the stick without launching kodi. so basicly go to apps on the fire stick and use it from there. I have one on my android box called xbmc helper i open it and have a button i click that restores kodi