Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: why certain movies freeze up buffering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after updating my fios to 50/50 mbps an using cat 6 hard wired, I been getting plenty of movies that stop playing an need buffering even in SD. Has anyone experience this using dual core android box
I have no idea how this could be, but I heard this great story about a business owner who thinks his conveyor belt is not wide enough to deliver enough material quickly enough for his taste, so the owner decides to buy a wider conveyor belt, from Verizon, and installs it at great(?) cost, and then, and only then, realizes that the gumdrops falling onto the belt from the gumdrop machine still only fall out one at a time, because the gum drop machine is not the fastest, and land in the center of the belt... Funny how stuff like that can happen with "free" gum drop machines...

It's probably not your conveyor, but the gumdrop machine... You need a bigger bucket(uh, cache...) at the end of the conveyor, so a whole bag full of gumdrops can fall in and then you can pull a cord and drop the gumdrops into the gumdrop viewer and see them all at once. If only your gumdrop machine allowed you to download those gumdrops into your bucket...

If I were a plumber, you'd have gotten a whole different story. Dirtier, but probably funnier.

If it's not the size of the pipe, it must be the source of the water... Buy bottled water and make sure you pay for it -do not allow others to share their water with you, as it does not belong to them and they are only allowed to use it for their own purposes and not allowed to share their water with others or allow others to look at their water because they don't really own the water, they've just paid to drink it, temporarily.

I hope I could say all that without written permission from the MPAA... or the bottled water companies... or my plumber... truthfully the last one has me the most worried as he costs the most.

I swear I selected the QUICK REPLY option, how all that above happened, I'm not sure...
Translation: Stop using sketchy piracy add-on's that provide crap streams.