Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi quits unexpectedly Get short URL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please help.
here the log: http://xbmclogs.com/puud6y6tm

Thank you
This isn't a logfile.
sorry,
so what I need to upload here to show you guys?not good with that stuff..

thank you
na ignore hstegeman ... that crashlog is fine ...

Which version of kodi are you using on which hardware. In addition to the crashlog please also post a debug log (wiki)
I had 14.2 and now I downloaded 15 to see if it will work but still the same.
i have mac air 10.10.4
cant find the debug log any where.
its not here :/Users/<username>/Library/Logs/kodi.log

any other way to get it?
Its definitely there - ensure to replace "<username>" with your username ...
Checked again ,
No Kodi there...

any chance it deleted when I deleted kodi and tried to reinstall it?
Thats the same crashlog like you posted above.

Well if there is really no kodi.log to be found it means that the crash happens before the logging system is setup. Could you try to remove the whole /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Kodi folder and try again to start it?
I don't have even that,
but Kodi is on my Lunchpad like its install.
why I cant find it anywhere?
it says : ERROR: Unable to Initialize. Exiting
Kodi(3913,0x7fff7d2b5300) malloc: *** error for object 0x104edc4a0: pointer being freed was not allocated
*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug
Abort trap: 6
logout

[Process completed]
where does it say that?
Deleting my posts doesn't help also. My original response was sending a logfile, in my opinion that is just abc kodi. That a crashfile is also logfile, yes it is. But sending a plain logfile is just abc kodi. Can a crashfile can be helpfull too, yes without a doubt. undisputed123321 you should just send a logfle. If you know about a crash file, you should also know that sending logfiles is possible.... I did ask for a logfile, I did suspect you are a first time user making use of piracy addons, perhaps I am just wrong, but a logfile would have been just a good start.
I didn't delete your posts, I split them off into another thread. You guys going at each other is off topic to THIS thread. I swear, I will ban you if you keep this shit up. I am not in the mood for this.
(2015-08-10, 08:34)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't delete your posts, I split them off into another thread. You guys going at each other is off topic to THIS thread. I swear, I will ban you if you keep this shit up. I am not in the mood for this.
I agree, sometimes I just shouldn't posts such messages, I know better.
Just delete them, after your response I know that I was wrong. Your response is just good.
Pages: 1 2