Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Tweaking audio offset in fire box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Audio is fine until I put my bluetooth on, then the audio is ahead. I have a few questions.

1. After I make an offset adjustment, how is it applied? Do I have to back out of the stream and reload it, or does it automatically adjust midstream?

2. It seems the minimum is .25 increments in either direction. Is there a way to narrow it down more?

3. When I save offset value as default when wearing bluetooth, does the setting apply to non bluetooth streaming?

Thanks
Audio offset should be set right away.

The minimal increment is 25 milliseconds. It's more likely that you will hear a delay due to the distance you are from the TV than hearing the difference between 25 milliseconds and 10 milliseconds. I'm not sure if it's possible to change the increment, but I'm very skeptical that it would be worth the effort.

I believe the default is set regardless of audio device.
(2015-08-06, 04:11)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Audio offset should be set right away.

The minimal increment is 25 milliseconds. It's more likely that you will hear a delay due to the distance you are from the TV than hearing the difference between 25 milliseconds and 10 milliseconds. I'm not sure if it's possible to change the increment, but I'm very skeptical that it would be worth the effort.

I believe the default is set regardless of audio device.

Thank you. So if the audio seems ahead, I should slide to the right?

Do you know if it makes a difference what bt headphones I'm using? If it's worth picking up another pair to try, or if someone else has had success with a certain brand....