Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Exact move title availabe but tMM does not chose it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although the (exact) titles (of the file names) are available in IMDB, TMDB tMM often does not pick them. Why is it like that? How could one make tMM to always use / search for the title instead of anything else:

http://i.imgur.com/96gfmaq.png
http://i.imgur.com/rGlhmsk.png
use "search & scrape - force best match" to automatically scrape...

This looks like you did a normal scrape, so we are always displaying results, and let the user choose.
Better so, than autoscrape a mistyped movie...
Thank you, myron.

> use "search & scrape - force best match" to automatically scrape...
Yes, I generally do, that's why I always have to manually scrape after, tMM automatically very often does not pick the right movies, although the exact phrase / title and year are available. How could I make tMM chose the movie automatically especially when title and year match 100 %? And how could I make tMM to pick the title of TMDB when it is not available in IMDB?

> This looks like you did a normal scrape, so we are always displaying results, and let the user choose.
Yes, with an automatically scrape I could not have shown the titles are available.
(2015-08-07, 22:05)Dirki Wrote: [ -> ]tMM automatically very often does not pick the right movies, although the exact phrase / title and year are available
please reproduce it once again and send us the logs, this should work...
(According to your pictures, the filename is completely different from what you entered in the searchbox)
Thank you, myron.

Hmmm, well, these logs.

< (According to your pictures, the filename is completely different from what you entered in the searchbox)
Well, I do not enter the wrong movie names, tMM automatically does, that's why I did the screen shots / ask for that "issue".

Alright, many thanks again
I guess, you have some old/wrong NFO lying there.
We do not implement artificial intelligence to automatically guess "run for the border" when the file is called "border run"..

But without logs, it's just an educated guess....
<<<I guess, you have some old/wrong NFO lying there.
Well, well, no, no...well.

<<< We do not implement artificial intelligence to automatically guess "run for the border" when the file is called "border run"..
Well, so tMM obviously implements A.I. by itself. That's much more intelligent. Hope, the program won't become dangerous.

Alright, I understand, thank you very much, anyway