Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Isengard TV Show Next Aired - No Artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am running Kodi 15.0 and love it! I am having one issue that I can't seemed to figure out, or find any mention of on the forums here. When I go to the TV Show Next Aired plugin it doesn't load any of the artwork (Posers, Banners, etc). It does load the background art. Switching to any other skin and it all works perfect. I tried re-downloading all the art. I tried uninstalling the plugin, and then reinstalling.

Any help would be appreciated!
Have you run Artwork Downloader to download clear logos for all of your TV Shows? Here's how mine looks...

I have run the artwork downloader and all artwork is there. If I switch to say the Titan skin mine looks very similar to your screenshot above, as both themes have a similar layout. Running mimic however mine looks like your above, but the only artwork that loads is the background art.
Hmm, no idea, if the clear logos are in your database then they should be displayed.
No more ideas?
How did you download your clear logos? Manually or with Artwork Downloader? If you downloaded manually or with another program, then you need to run Artwork Downloader with "use local files" enabled so they can be added to the database. It sounds like your logos are not in the database.

Other than that, I would suggest trying the latest Mimic from github and posting a debug log after accessing Next Aired.
Because the logos load in every other skin for Tv next Aired, wouldn't that mean they are in the database? Or does each skin pull from a separate database?
If the logos load in other skins, then it sounds like they are in the database. No idea why they don't show up in Mimic for you, this is the first report I've received. Do the logos show up in the library view, they just don't show up in Next Aired?

For example, they should be displayed in the following TV Show views: BigList, Panel & Gallery.
The artwork shows up in every place it should except for the TV Show Next Aired. Library views all look good, movie/tv info good, extended info good. Mimic is the only skin where I have this problem.. Frustrated because this is the best skin available, however I do use the tv guide quite a bit.
Post a full debug log and I'll take a look...

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file