Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Click on Video Addons - Blank Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a new Android MXV with Kodi tv.

when I am on the main menu and scroll to Video - I click, and instead of getting a list of video addons, it is a completely blank screen.

This also happens when I go down to a favorite, say 1Channel or Icefilms, click and again, blank. It is like a script is missing to load the program or display the page. I cleared the Cache but no idea what to do next.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lindsey Huh
In addition, also missing an onscreen keyboard for my device MXV Android box, When I try to update it tells me I dont have OTA installed.
We can't help you with things specific to add-ons like 1channel or icefilms per our forum rules (wiki) about pirated/bootleg video add-ons/streams, but it sounds like your issue might be some kind of skin issue, or maybe there are some missing or corrupt skin files.

My advice would be to try switching to another skin, or trying to uninstall and then reinstall the skin you wish to use. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling Kodi itself and reinstalling it, but doing so will reset all of Kodi's settings back to default.