Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nvidia ATV wrong series episode name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all
I have a problem with Kodi my Shield Android TV.
All my television series looks like the attached picture with only a S instead of seasonally 01.02 etc.
Normally I connect to a SQL server, but did if I joined immediately, but it made no difference.
Anyone have a tip on what it could be the problem?

See picture here
I uninstalled app and installed it again but still same problem.
no one else got this problem?
you must have the seasons labeled wrong... Season 1 Season 2 Season 3... and episodes should be s01e01 or 1x01 so on
Just a stab in the dark...i see its not in English. Can you change it to English to see if it shows Seasons 1 2 etc? Maybe its a localization problem.

Cheers!
(2015-09-01, 21:44)rontonomo Wrote: [ -> ]you must have the seasons labeled wrong... Season 1 Season 2 Season 3... and episodes should be s01e01 or 1x01 so on

Well i don't have any season folders, and it works on all of my other kodi installations (Rpi2)
(2015-09-01, 23:28)wyild1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a stab in the dark...i see its not in English. Can you change it to English to see if it shows Seasons 1 2 etc? Maybe its a localization problem.

Cheers!

Will try that tonight.
(2015-09-01, 23:28)wyild1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a stab in the dark...i see its not in English. Can you change it to English to see if it shows Seasons 1 2 etc? Maybe its a localization problem.

Cheers!

Hi
When i changed from SWE to English it worked, tnx.
Np glad it helped

You should go to http://trac.kodi.tv/ and submit that as a bug so they can get it fixed for you

Cheers!