Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pictures have 0 byte size via smb. Movies work fine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a rpi2 with osmc (Kodi 15.0) and all my media via samba (pw protected) on a qnap nas. This setup was running well for some time, after upgrading to 15.0 I can't access my pictures via kodi anymore. Movies, series and pictures are all in one share in sub folders ("Multimedia/mov" and "Multimedia/img") on the nas. Movies and series play well and I can browse the pictures and view sub directories via kodi, but picture size is 0 byte and when I open a picture in kodi, the screen goes black.

The Kodi logfile shows errors like
Code:
ERROR: GetDirectory - Failed to stat file smb://USERNAME:[email protected]/Multimedia/img/2015/
and
Code:
NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load smb://192.168.1.111/Multimedia/img/Neuer_Ordner/Picture 1.jpg

Access to the same media via kodi 15.0 on my pc (windows7) works, for movies as well as for pictures (using the same user/pw as on the rpi2). It worked a couple of weeks ago on the rpi, when I was still on Helix. Any ideas what might cause this problem?

Thanks,

shpatt
Upload a full debug log (wiki)