Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(2016-12-13, 05:48)bred3 Wrote: [ -> ]Latest version 1.0.8 installed. Deleted cookies from userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.snnow and restarted computer. Still getting authorisation failed.

Here is a dumb question, but did you change your settings to login with SHAW GO and not another provider? I did this when entering my login credentials on one of my devices and couldn't get it to work. Then I noticed I had it set for Rogers login.
Yes I changed the provider to ShawGo. There are no dumb questions at this point lol I am at my wits end.

I will also add that I am running windows 10 64 bit and Kodi 16.1
here's a quick look at the log...

(2016-12-08, 04:58)micahg Wrote: [ -> ]can you link some logs please -- its working for me. See the original post about submitting logs.

Hey Micah
Here is a link to my logs
https://logs.tvaddons.ag/pnuyclwy5
I am also at a loss. Brand new device (Amazon FireTV), brand new install, and have tried username/account number for ShawGo. Still getting Authorisation Failed. :-(
RCCS, thanks for posting logs -- can I take a guess here and bet that you have a _lot_ of addons on your kodi install? If you look through the logs, you can see a lot of errors on cookie retrieval.

Search this thread for cookies.lwp, and see if deleting it helps.
I misspoke -- its not cocokies.lwp, it is cookies.dat and it should be located in your kodi userdata temp folder (http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata).
I'm having the exact same issue of "Authorisation Failed" but I don't see a cookies.dat file anywhere??
That wont fix an authorisation failure trying to start the addon (eg: logon) -- thats meant to correct a problem where retrieving the stream fails because you don't have cookies to authorise.

I can see why there is confusion.
That's great, but is there any way to fix the issue I'm having? I'm using the latest version (I think?) 1.0.8.

I have the correct username and password - I even re-entered it. It's working fine on the sportsnet now website.
Hi Micah,

I'm getting the same Authorisation Failed message with a legit Cogeco login. I am not a cogeco internet subscriber but it worked fine until a few days ago.

I can't seem to find a way to copy and paste the logs but i've uploaded here.

I've removed the add-on restarted and added it back in. I've made sure i'm using the most recent version.

I'm a noob user on Ubuntu so I couldn't find the add-on folder that contains the sportsnet now plugin to delete it but i saved it with default settings.

Any suggestions on what I could do to fix it?
Any word on how to resolve this issue?
Based on the logs I've seen, you need to delete cookies.dat -- Wilson7777, you haven't submitted any logs, so your issue might be something different, but deleting that file should resolve the issue I saw.
I am having the same issue as others. I am a cogeco user and I can only login once and after that if I try to login again I get the authorization error. The only way to fix it is to delete the cookies file. Anyway to get an update that automatically clears the cookies each time?
That worked. I deleted cookies.lwp in the plugin.snnow folder. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43