Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
So i am noob ubuntu user, i'm usually able to figure this kind of stuff out, but i'm stumped. I've searched everywhere I can imagine for a cookies file or even a plugin folder.

Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can find this?
I've submitted a fix for the Cogeco auth issue to micahg.
(2017-01-09, 21:16)portse Wrote: [ -> ]I've submitted a fix for the Cogeco auth issue to micahg.
I saw that, thanks. Will merge shortly...

Sent from my ONE A2005
Anyone else experiencing with the new update the feeds have become really choppy?
@portse merged into the main kodi repo -- thanks again!!!
@ad19 which new update (Kodi, the addon, something behind the scenes at sportsnet)?
The latest update to the addon seems to have fixed the Cogeco issue. Thanks a lot.

Also if there are any other linux noobs looking for the addon folders to remove the cookies folder it's in the hidden .kodi folder in the home directory. Crtl + 4 should display them.

Thanks for the help everyone!
A clean install of Jarvis seemed to fix the issue
It does look like the Shaw authentication is broken, even for legitimate shaw account / connection.
Logs report "Unable to find relay state"

Seems like RelayState form input value is missing from the SAML response on the Shaw authentication

@micahg not sure if this is an easy fix.
I have a fix for the ShawGo "authorization problem". The problem is that the logon code is hard coded for ShawDirect. I have changed the code in "getAuthn" (starting at line 98) as per:

if username.isdigit():
idp = 'ShawDirect'
elif "@" in username:
idp = 'ShawEmail'

and getEntitlement line126 as:

values = {'pf.username' : username,
'selectedPCV': idp,
'pf.pass' : password,
'pf.ok' : '',
'pf.cancel': ''}

Note that the way this is coded, Shawgo account numbers are not supported, it has to be an email address. @micahg can you incorporate this into your code? Or, I am new to using GitHub, and I think I have the changed made locally, but I don't seem to be able to sync my branch. Do you have to authorize me?
@dwaynez -- your fix works great, applied it to mine and things are working again. Thanks

By the way, best thing to do here is to push your code to GitHub and then submit a pull request for Micah here: https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.snnow
So I cloned the repository to my GIT desktop. I created a branch and made the changes. I then try to publish the change and I get a message that the sync failed because I don't have permission to to push changes to this repository. Do I need to request permission from @Micah?
You should fork the repository to your own GitHub account, and then request to merge your personal branch into the main branch

(2017-01-17, 18:37)dwaynez Wrote: [ -> ]So I cloned the repository to my GIT desktop. I created a branch and made the changes. I then try to publish the change and I get a message that the sync failed because I don't have permission to to push changes to this repository. Do I need to request permission from @Micah?
I think I have it. I did a fork first and then cloned the repository. I was able to sync to my fork and I have now issued a pull request.
@bigtruckdriver - didn't see your response. Glad to see I am on the right track.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43