Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
dwaynez you are my hero! works like a charm! Big Grin
Thanks to all the people contributing to this addon. I also have a Shaw account and would like to confirm what 'username' I should use. Signing in through a browser with Shaw has three options:
Email
Username
Account Number

It used to be username that worked, but that is not working for me using V1.0.9. So which one should I use?
For ShawGo you must your your email address and password. For Shawdirect you use your account number and password. You cannot use your Shawgo account number or username.
Hi there,

I am a legit Cogeco/Sportsnet subscriber but getting an error when trying to login. My credentials work fine on the SN Now portal; but when trying using the add-on I get the following error:

07:57:29 2968.987549 T:1578898336 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: unknown url type: https&#x3a;&#x2f;&#x2f;www.cogeco.ca&#x2f;tveverywhere&#x2f;authenticate&
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/default.py", line 154, in <module>
createMainMenu()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/default.py", line 43, in createMainMenu
if not sn.authorize(creds['u'], creds['p'], creds['m']):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/snnow.py", line 227, in authorize
if not mso.authorize(self, username, password):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/cogeco.py", line 61, in authorize
return Cogeco.postAuthSaml(username, password, saml, relay, action)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/cogeco.py", line 76, in postAuthSaml
resp = opener.open(url, urllib.urlencode(values))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 421, in open
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 283, in get_type
ValueError: unknown url type: https&#x3a;&#x2f;&#x2f;www.cogeco.ca&#x2f;tveverywhere&#x2f;authenticate&
-->End of Python script error report<--
07:57:29 2969.112793 T:1963827200 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.snnow/
07:57:29 2969.114746 T:1963827200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.snnow/) failed

Any idea how to fix this issue?
Here is how I debugged the shawgo logon issue (am am on a Raspberry pi running Raspian. The instructions might be different for your OS).:

Open up a file manager window and go to /home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow-master

Locate the authentication module (mine was called shawgo.py so I will use this as the example for the rest of the instructions).
Rename shawgo.pyo file to something else, like xshawgo.py, so that the py version is used instead.
Edit the shawgo.py file and put in print statements. Since line 76 is opening an invalid URL, I would to to the place where the URL is created and do a print (like after line 47 do a print "action=",action)

It looks like legitimate slashes (/) are being changed to the hex representation of them ($#x2f). Not sure why.
Hi guys, 1st time writer...
Am I the only one that can't watch the Sportsnet East feed?
Since the 1.0.9 version, the East hasn't worked, but Ontario, Pacific, West and ONE worked fine, but now with 1.0.10, East still doesn't work, the others kick out after about 15 secondso or so. Only 360 works with no problems.
I'very tried reverting back to version 1.0.8, but the problems persist.
I have the same problem with Pacific and 360 feeds kicking out after about 15 seconds but all other feeds work fine.

Living in Vancouver
(2017-01-21, 15:33)graterje Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I am a legit Cogeco/Sportsnet subscriber but getting an error when trying to login. My credentials work fine on the SN Now portal; but when trying using the add-on I get the following error:

07:57:29 2968.987549 T:1578898336 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: unknown url type: https&#x3a;&#x2f;&#x2f;www.cogeco.ca&#x2f;tveverywhere&#x2f;authenticate&
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/default.py", line 154, in <module>
createMainMenu()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/default.py", line 43, in createMainMenu
if not sn.authorize(creds['u'], creds['p'], creds['m']):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/snnow.py", line 227, in authorize
if not mso.authorize(self, username, password):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/cogeco.py", line 61, in authorize
return Cogeco.postAuthSaml(username, password, saml, relay, action)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/cogeco.py", line 76, in postAuthSaml
resp = opener.open(url, urllib.urlencode(values))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 421, in open
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 283, in get_type
ValueError: unknown url type: https&#x3a;&#x2f;&#x2f;www.cogeco.ca&#x2f;tveverywhere&#x2f;authenticate&
-->End of Python script error report<--
07:57:29 2969.112793 T:1963827200 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.snnow/
07:57:29 2969.114746 T:1963827200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.snnow/) failed

Any idea how to fix this issue?

I am having the exact same error for me too. Any idea for a fix?
My Pacific and 360 feeds seem to have fixed themselves Smile
OK, found the problem!

Thanks to dwaynez for his reply. This is what has to be done:

1) Open up a file manager window and go to /home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow
2) Rename cogeco.pyo file to something else, like xcogeco.py, so that the py version is used instead.
3) Edit REGEX's in cogeco.py, lines 43, 84 and 112. In Python, the double-quotes have to be escaped using "\". The expression '<form.*?action=\"(.*?)"' has to be replace with '<form.*?action=\"(.*?)\"'.
4) Save and run the add-on

On the first attempt I got an unrelated read timeout error. The second attempt went through smoothly. I wonder if the fix could be included in the next release...
Long time SN Now kodi user. Thanks Michag! It's been great!
Using 1.0.10 with Rogers account.
Yesterday I was only getting the Pacific & West channels, others wouldn't load.
This morning, Pacific & West were doing the 15 second kick out, others wouldn't load.
Now, no channels will load.
Damn.
I have exactly the same issue

what's wrong Michag ?

Thx
Yup, now all channels will not load...
I'm having some issues myself, but it appears to be a problem with kodi 17... if you guys think you have legit issues, read the first few posts and submit some logs please.
(2017-01-23, 21:15)graterje Wrote: [ -> ]OK, found the problem!

Thanks to dwaynez for his reply. This is what has to be done:

1) Open up a file manager window and go to /home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow
2) Rename cogeco.pyo file to something else, like xcogeco.py, so that the py version is used instead.
3) Edit REGEX's in cogeco.py, lines 43, 84 and 112. In Python, the double-quotes have to be escaped using "\". The expression '<form.*?action=\"(.*?)"' has to be replace with '<form.*?action=\"(.*?)\"'.
4) Save and run the add-on

On the first attempt I got an unrelated read timeout error. The second attempt went through smoothly. I wonder if the fix could be included in the next release...
If you could submit a PR that'd help

Sent from my ONE A2005
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43