Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
For me everything stopped working completely on old version of Kodi - and not to mention SNow seems to have changed something with their authentication because web based it doesn't log in anymore with Chrome or Internet Explorer.

I upgraded to Jarvis 17.1 and now I have the 4-6 minute of play time before everything dies...

To be honest, I don't think this is Micah's problem, this is the high quality of service we have all come to expect from Rogers.
I was going to pull down Micah's code and take a look, but the fact I can't even get in with Chrome or IE, has me thinking why even bother. Works fine with the SNow app for Android though
Is Micah still working on this add on or is it basically dead unless you can manipulate code?
(2017-04-27, 03:38)Wilson7777 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Micah still working on this add on or is it basically dead unless you can manipulate code?

From what it sounds like he is working on it / taking a break from the project.

I have been looking at it, not very far...
The two things it looks like is Rogers 'upgraded' Adobe Flash which doesn't support Linux - which is why I am investing some time to fix Kodi solution as the Linux web browser option from Rogers themselves no longer is supported. Not sure if I dislike Windows or Rogers more.

Also from previous posts, I think with Jarvis the Kodi dev team upgraded the player and hence why we have 5-6 minutes worth of play time before crash. Was trying to collect logs but I can't login anymore - hopefully it's not from me fiddling with stuff and getting my account locked

Hopefully Micah is watching the thread even for some consulting support
I can't even launch it. I get an instant error. The above instructions in this thread don't make too much sense to me. To test your login to make sure it's not locked just try on their website on a computer.
how do you login with rogers account for this video add-on ?
(2017-04-29, 23:40)rccardeployed Wrote: [ -> ]how do you login with rogers account for this video add-on ?

Right click the add-on, select Settings, beside Cable Provider select Rogers
(2017-04-29, 23:31)RudyH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-27, 03:38)Wilson7777 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Micah still working on this add on or is it basically dead unless you can manipulate code?

From what it sounds like he is working on it / taking a break from the project.

I have been looking at it, not very far...
The two things it looks like is Rogers 'upgraded' Adobe Flash which doesn't support Linux - which is why I am investing some time to fix Kodi solution as the Linux web browser option from Rogers themselves no longer is supported. Not sure if I dislike Windows or Rogers more.

Also from previous posts, I think with Jarvis the Kodi dev team upgraded the player and hence why we have 5-6 minutes worth of play time before crash. Was trying to collect logs but I can't login anymore - hopefully it's not from me fiddling with stuff and getting my account locked

Hopefully Micah is watching the thread even for some consulting support
Not taking a break. Just trying to get ffmpeg fixed so future versions of Kodi can work again.

Sent from my ONE A2005
Hi,

Just to expand on that last post a little more, two of the three patches are in FFMPEG and the third has been posted. Hopefully I can get the last one in and then backport all three to the branch of FFMPEG kodi 18 will use. Then we'll just have to wait until Kodi 18 comes out.
Great news - thanks!
I understand that ffmpeg needs to be fixed, but how is it that the addon works with Kodi 16 without the 4-6 minute crash?

Just wondering - for those running Kodi 17, Instead of waiting for Kodi 18 is there anyway to downgrade ffmpeg to the Kodi 16 version (ffmpeg 2.8, instead of 3.2)? Is it just a matter of replacing the binary in /use/bin ?
Its been discussed previously. Read backwards a few pages.
(2017-05-09, 02:13)micahg Wrote: [ -> ]Its been discussed previously. Read backwards a few pages.

Just read back 10 pages and not seeing it....

I do understand the add on is not working with Kodi 17, and that rolling back to Kodi 16 works - but is it simply due to the older version of ffmpeg in Kodi 16? If so, could we not just copy the /use/bin/ffmpeg from the Kodi 16 build to a Kodi 17 build and would that work?

Thanks.
Micahg, could u add Bell Aliwnt to the providers if I sent you login info for it?
(2017-05-09, 12:17)the-pred Wrote: [ -> ]Micahg, could u add Bell Aliwnt to the providers if I sent you login info for it?

I believe so. PM me and we'll work out the timing.
(2017-05-09, 03:50)h3yn0w Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-09, 02:13)micahg Wrote: [ -> ]Its been discussed previously. Read backwards a few pages.

Just read back 10 pages and not seeing it....

I do understand the add on is not working with Kodi 17, and that rolling back to Kodi 16 works - but is it simply due to the older version of ffmpeg in Kodi 16? If so, could we not just copy the /use/bin/ffmpeg from the Kodi 16 build to a Kodi 17 build and would that work?

Thanks.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2549252
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2560415
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43