Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Thanks Erack
But I can't download from your repo. I am running kodi strictly from my tv through the android box. In the past I have had to go to System...File Manager...Add Source and then manually input the source path in order to get a repo.
What is your source code so I can enter it. Sorry I am doing this From my phone now and when I click on your first post to see your repo it just won't open.

Thanks again man, you rock
(2016-02-03, 17:03)micahg Wrote: [ -> ]http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Sportsnet_Now

Micah. so i downloaded the zip file and installed it..in the bottom right corner i did see that it said Sportsnet Now added..so all good.
but I go into Kodi Video Add ons and its nowhere to be found. Can you please help?
Micah, the add on finally showed up...but when I try to choose a channel it says "Unable to authorise channel"

and yes i put in my accurate Rogers log in info

any help would be appreciated
Is there still any interest at all in Cogeco support?
Addon has been working great, since I installed it a couple months ago, but starting today, I'm getting a script error.
(2016-03-13, 04:30)rhorns Wrote: [ -> ]Addon has been working great, since I installed it a couple months ago, but starting today, I'm getting a script error.

It looks like SportsNet World is missing from the guide data, which is evident also on http://now.sportsnet.ca at the moment. This is the likely culprit.
I started getting the same error this afternoon.
This was my favourite add on and always worked great!!
Hope we can get it resolved soon
So for me it's not just sportsnet world...the entire add on will not work for me. Error right away
(2016-03-13, 19:52)RCCS Wrote: [ -> ]So for me it's not just sportsnet world...the entire add on will not work for me. Error right away

Yeah, does the same for me as well. Seems as though when it tries to create the channel listing, it is aware of a SN World channel, but World is missing from the guide data, so when it tries to load the program details for World, it fails.

I have written a fix which seems to work, but I also do not have SN World with my subscription, so unsure if the stream will still load for those that do have it. In theory, it should. I'll submit a PR to micahg a bit later when I have some time.
Thanks guys... Wonder if they changed the api. I have a feeling with the depreciation of the Android app (in favour of the sportsnet app) things may change more.

I'll review the patch when you put it through.
Thanks guy's.

I am getting the error also and hope you can fix it..Go Jays
(2016-03-13, 20:21)micahg Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys... Wonder if they changed the api. I have a feeling with the depreciation of the Android app (in favour of the sportsnet app) things may change more.

I'll review the patch when you put it through.

PR submitted.
Accepted. I'll try to validate it and get it pulled to the main repo shortly.

Thanks.
I am getting both my window kodi I am getting autorisation fail

is there a fix for windows?
It might shock you to know that based on your terse description of the problem, I cannot really figure out what went wrong.

I've updated the first post in this thread with instructions on how to submit a log. Please do that. Also clarify which provider you are using.

Windows v Linux/OpenELEC/OSMC shouldn't really matter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43