Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-24, 01:29)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Hi marcelveldt, please update language and translation for portuguese (Brazil)

Thanks, now updated on Git.
(2016-05-24, 12:48)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but afther you change file https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...46e02c1971
When I rollback one changes before this change PvrBackground showing Fanart from folder pvrthumbs and my PVR have BG.
Now becouse my PVR dont have suport for recording all bg are Black.
Please add new PvrBackgroundChannel to collect images from folder pvrthumbs ,realy missed that BG.

I did that to spare system resources as it was pretty heavy.
I will see if I can add it back without impacting performance
(2016-05-24, 14:11)meowmoo Wrote: [ -> ]"The Strokes" shows "The Strypes" Banner but the right logo
"The Killers" still shows "The Kills" Logo but the right banner

Can you test it again with the latest Git version ?
Also the download to custom folder should be fixed (with local folder lookup still enabled)
(2016-05-24, 21:17)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-24, 01:29)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Hi marcelveldt, please update language and translation for portuguese (Brazil)

Thanks, now updated on Git.

Hi Marcel, please check only name folder for english, is wrong

Correct is

resource.language.en_gb

now is in git this way

resource.language_en_gb

Thanks again.
(2016-05-24, 21:46)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcel, please check only name folder for english, is wrong

Sure about that ? It's fine on my end
Yes, 100% sure.
(2016-05-24, 22:49)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, 100% sure.

Huh

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...uage.en_gb
(2016-05-24, 21:34)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-24, 14:11)meowmoo Wrote: [ -> ]"The Strokes" shows "The Strypes" Banner but the right logo
"The Killers" still shows "The Kills" Logo but the right banner

Can you test it again with the latest Git version ?
Also the download to custom folder should be fixed (with local folder lookup still enabled)
Looks good now! Thank you

But cdart is broken, you need to change it back to cdart.png
(2016-05-24, 00:03)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]You're right. Some info is stored in a persistant cache to prevent overloading API's with too many requests. For example the script already hits the TMDB API with over 2 mln requests a day...

All info that is considered static is stored in the persistant cache (which you can wipe by deleting the files in addon_data). I considered the data from TMDB as static but I forgot about the revenue... The rotten tomatoes details are only stored in the temporary cache, flushed at fresh kodi boot.

I'll play with it a little to see if I can find a proper solution without loosing too much lookup speed or overloading the API.
Maybe ignore the details from the persistant cache for movies younger than 1 year or something ?

Sounds like a good idea. You'd think the Revenue amount would have to be close to static a year after release.

Thanks for your work on this. It's a great script.
Hello
The skin txt file has every where spmc links to the pictures from the addons!
So the don't have special links ( special://home/)
If I make my build in spmc I cant load it in to kodi onze my otter device then I Will not see the pictures from the addons!

Can you please fix this?
I LIKE THE SKIN VERY MUCH!
I'ts in the script.skin shortcuts - skin.titan.properties

And thee is the text android!

'DefaultShortcut.png'],
['kids', 'plugin.video.kidstime', 'thumb', 'image://%2fstorage%2femulated%2f0%2fAndroid%2fdata%2fcom.semperpax.spmc16%2ffiles%2f.spm​c

I hope that it Would get a upgrade!

Greets
Hi marcelveldt love your job...

Great addon

Finally I have your script working...

When you can please add pvr artwork download for tv shows and local files...

At local files "artdetails" I think strings can be simple, like: local_thumb; local_fanart; local_extrafanart; local_banner; for pictures strings...

Thank's for wonderful work Smile
Hi marcelveldt Smile

Since just a couple of hours ago I've been getting errors about skin helper popup in my UI, and I see these in the log:

Code:
14:15:49  20.522034 T:1791460256   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named resources.lib.Utils
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/service.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.Utils as utils
                                            ImportError: No module named resources.lib.Utils
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:15:50  20.959198 T:1754264480  NOTICE: ## LibreELEC Addon ## 0.7.3
14:15:50  20.972139 T:1754264480 WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings
14:15:50  21.424133 T:1689961376   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: No module named resources.lib.PluginContent
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.PluginContent as plugincontent
                                            ImportError: No module named resources.lib.PluginContent
14:15:50  21.436768 T:1783071648   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=pvrrecordings&limit=25&reload=
14:15:50  21.441479 T:1589265312   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py", line 3, in <module>
14:15:50  21.455179 T:1706738592   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=nextepisodes&reload=
14:15:50  21.665419 T:1698349984   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
14:15:50  21.675486 T:1720447904   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=INPROGRESSANDRECOMMENDEDMOVIES&reload=

Was there some update today that broke it?

Edit: actually, never mind, I think this must be some local issue, there's a bunch of files missing in the resources/ directory - same for Titan Beta, not sure how they've gone missing but I've put them back and seems good.
(2016-05-23, 15:09)Alyy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I get many errors. You can respond ?

http://pastebin.com/htQcjV32

Up !
(2016-05-23, 17:13)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-23, 15:09)Alyy Wrote: [ -> ]I get many errors. You can respond ?

You can ignore them, these are safe errors. I'll remove them in future update.

Did you read the posts here....?
Sorry, I have not seen Smile