Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Double post ignore.
(2016-11-25, 00:57)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-24, 23:35)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]I fully deleted the cache many many times and still nothing shows up.
Last night I even did a complete rebuild of my libreelec setup and installed everything from scratch.... It's been on all night and the widget still says "no information available" and all my channels show no google results unless I manually search them. Imdb results seem to work ok... Just not google

Just to make sure, I just wipes the cache again and still nothing. And my fallback image is still being shown as the channel logo and not the fallback image.

1) Issue with the channels widget will be fixed in next update, just found the cause of that issue.

2) As for channels not scraping google results... Also just fixed that one. Please have a test with next version.

Thanks marcel,

Please read my edit in POST
May be helpful to you.

Cheers,
Loggio.
(2016-11-25, 01:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]I have many errors with :

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=unaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

Thanks for reporting, just fixed that. New version available within 30 minutes on my repo.

(2016-11-25, 01:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]And what about of : plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=nextairedtvshows&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)] ?

Does not exist in new addon ?

No that is replaced by nextaired episodes (as it's the same)
Got this errors when closing kodi.

Code:
NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Shutdown requested !
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> ListItemMonitor - stop called
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> WebService - stop called
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Webservice --> [24/Nov/2016 15:52:57] "QUIT / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Closed
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
               Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
               Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setProperty'
               Traceback (most recent call last):
                 File "/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/service.py", line 11, in <module>
                   MainService()
                 File "/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/main_service.py", line 70, in __init__
                   self.close()
                 File "/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/main_service.py", line 75, in close
                   self.artutils.close()
                 File "/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/artutils.py", line 64, in close
                   self.cache.close()
                 File "/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 43, in close
                   self.win.setProperty("script.module.simplecache.cacheobjects",
               AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setProperty'
               -->End of Python script error report<--
(2016-11-25, 01:56)xodiuser Wrote: [ -> ]Got this errors when closing kodi.

Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in next update.
(2016-11-25, 01:49)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-25, 01:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]I have many errors with :

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=unaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

Thanks for reporting, just fixed that. New version available within 30 minutes on my repo.

(2016-11-25, 01:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]And what about of : plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=nextairedtvshows&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)] ?

Does not exist in new addon ?

No that is replaced by nextaired episodes (as it's the same)

Thanks, working now but ListItem.Property(airday) return nothing. ListItem.Property(airtime) is working.

I have do mistakes with my french translation with script.skin.helper.skinbackup :

At ligne 25 must be : msgstr "Chemin par défaut de la sauvegarde"

At line 33 must be : msgstr "Veuillez entrer un nom pour la sauvegarde"

At line 41 must be : msgstr "Le fichier de sauvegarde a été créé avec succès !"

I can't send you a pull request because I don’t have write access to. Submitting a change to this file.
Hi Marcel,

A small problem for the radio stream (only stream - library is ok). Wink
Property SkinHelper.Player.Art.XXXXXX (all Listitem Properties Music items) appear and disappear every 5s (approximately 5 seconds).
In version 1.0.120 was correctly Smile
JB

PS. Small tests.
Maybe this will help: Blush

set_music_properties function overrides variable self.last_title
I added a new variable self.last_title_stream for testing and working properly

PHP Code:
class KodiMonitor(xbmc.Monitor):

'''Monitor all events in Kodi'''

update_video_widgets_busy False
    update_music_widgets_busy 
False
    all_window_props 
= []

last_title ""

last_title_stream "" 

PHP Code:
def monitor_radiostream(self):

'''
            for radiostreams we are not notified when the track changes
            so we have to monitor that ourself
        '''

while not self.abortRequested() and xbmc.getCondVisibility("Player.HasAudio"):

#check details every 5 seconds

cur_title xbmc.getInfoLabel("$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]-$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]").decode('utf-8')
            if 
cur_title != self.last_title_stream:

self.last_title_stream cur_title
                self
.reset_win_props()

self.set_music_properties()

self.waitForAbort(5
With skinhelper beta x.119 - x.121 the webservice for music artist clearlogo is not working with AeonNox Silvo skin. Going back to x.100 fixes it
Hi Marcel,
Where can I set a minimum resolution of downloaded images (for music artwork)?
Hi Marcel,

SkinHelper.XXXXXXX.TrackList does not work for the musicSad
JB
Such a big code refactoring always leads into "troubles" Wink

Another issue:
"Jump to Letter" function is broken with the latest beta repo release. After selecting a letter the busy dialog cames up for 1-3 seconds and nothing is happen.

Quote:20:19:23.229 T:14852 DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
20:19:23.231 T:14852 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::StartScript - calling plugin Skin Helper Service('plugin://script.skin.helper.service/','21','?action=alphabetletter&letter=H')
20:19:23.231 T:6284 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
20:19:23.231 T:6284 INFO: initializing python engine.
20:19:23.231 T:6284 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(33, D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): start processing
20:19:23.250 T:6284 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:19:23.250 T:6284 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(33, D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): the source file to load is "D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py"
20:19:23.250 T:6284 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(33, D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): setting the Python path to D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.arrow\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.beautifulsoup\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.musicbrainz\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.six\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\system\python\DLLs;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\system\python\Lib;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\python27.zip;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\system\python\lib\plat-win;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\system\python\lib\lib-tk;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\system\python;D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\system\python\lib\site-packages
20:19:23.250 T:6284 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(33, D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): entering source directory D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service
20:19:23.250 T:6284 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(33, D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.skin.helper.service" dependent on version 2.13.0 of the xbmc.python api
20:19:23.251 T:11248 DEBUG: Thread scriptobs start, auto delete: false
20:19:23.452 T:14852 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
20:19:23.502 T:6284 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
20:19:23.502 T:6284 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> plugin called with parameters: {u'action': u'alphabetletter', u'letter': u'h'}
20:19:25.528 T:6284 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Closed
20:19:25.528 T:6284 INFO: CPythonInvoker(33, D:\Kodi\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py): script successfully run
20:19:25.530 T:6284 INFO: Python script stopped
20:19:25.530 T:6284 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 6284 terminating
20:19:25.533 T:11248 DEBUG: Thread scriptobs 11248 terminating
20:19:25.547 T:14852 ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabetletter&letter=H
20:19:25.547 T:14852 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x1c, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
20:19:25.851 T:14852 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogBusy.xml) ------
20:19:26.581 T:14852 DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow is active
(2016-11-25, 10:03)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]A small problem for the radio stream (only stream - library is ok). Wink
Property SkinHelper.Player.Art.XXXXXX (all Listitem Properties Music items) appear and disappear every 5s (approximately 5 seconds).
In version 1.0.120 was correctly Smile

Thanks, will be fixed in next update.
GetCast for name tvshow="name" not working for non library tvshow

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...nt.py#L263
change:
(movie) in (tvshow)
Hello you may want to have a look at this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=297885 because I was having issues with Kodi 16.1 it was having an issue where Kodi would crash with a visual runtime error when I exit Kodi however this issue no longer happens after I uninstall skin helper service all information including logs can be found there and my computer information but if you need more information or more logs I will try to help because I would like this skin helper service issue to be fixed
(2016-11-25, 04:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, working now but ListItem.Property(airday) return nothing. ListItem.Property(airtime) is working.

OK, will be fixed in next update.

(2016-11-25, 04:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]I have do mistakes with my french translation with script.skin.helper.skinbackup :

Changed it, thanks. Available in next beta.BTW: you should be able to fork and do a PR for my new Github repos too