Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-11-27, 20:40)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-27, 17:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have take a look for extrafanarts not working with tv shows and movies ? Only working with music.

There's a small typo in your code:

PHP Code:
<visible>![Player.HasVideo Skin.HasSetting(background_showvideo)] | !String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible

should be:

PHP Code:
<visible>![[Player.HasVideo Skin.HasSetting(background_showvideo)] | !String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))]</visible

Also you can remove the other visibility conditions as the script can also provide extrafanrt for plugins and homescreen widgets.
Maybe only use this as visibility condition (besides the one above):

<visible>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtrafanart) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.extrafanart))</visible>

I have removed all my visibility conditions to try and extrafanarts does not work for movies and tv shows. I have no problem with music.

I try this :

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
                    <depth>DepthBackground</depth>
                    <include>FullScreenDimensions</include>
                    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">WindowOpen</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" time="400">VisibleChange</animation>
                    <imagepath background="true" colordiffuse="$VAR[Background_Opacity]">$VAR[ExtraFanArtVar]</imagepath>
                    <timeperimage>3000</timeperimage>
                    <randomize>true</randomize>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtrafanart)</visible>
                </control>

With :

Code:
<variable name="ExtraFanArtVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
    </variable>

When Extrafanarts are enable it show my default fanart. So I think Skin helper not find (or not check) the extrafanart folder in my tv shows/movies folders.

Here, my structure folder :

EDIT : I have an error when I enable extrafanart setting :

Code:
20:21:36.427 T:123145455128576   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 282, in set_listitem_details
                                                listitem = extend_dict(listitem, self.artutils.get_studio_logo(listitem["studio"]))
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/artutils.py", line 179, in get_studio_logo
                                                return self.studiologos.get_studio_logo(studio, self.studiologos_path)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 312, in decorated
                                                result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/studiologos.py", line 33, in get_studio_logo
                                                result['StudioLogo'] = self.match_studio_logo(studios, self.get_studio_logos(lookup_path))
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/studiologos.py", line 49, in get_studio_logos
                                                all_logos = self.list_files_in_path(lookup_path)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/studiologos.py", line 100, in list_files_in_path
                                                directory = directory.decode("utf-8")
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.10_x86_64-target/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 18: ordinal not in range(128)
20:21:36.427 T:123145455128576   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 18: ordinal not in range(128)
Marcel some strange writening in SC.db
For Artist Scorpion have strange code 'extrafanart' in db, and for this Artist extraFanArt dont working.
Code:
'extrafanart': 'plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=extrafanart&fanarts=%5Bu%27http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.theaudiodb.com%2Fimages%2Fmedia%2Fartist%2Ffanart%2Fscorpions-4fe5e720624cc.jpg%27%5D'

For others who dont have this string in db all working.SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt show all fanart.X from Database.
maybe Guilouz have same trouble with TVShow and movies.I have with some Artist and with some episode.

Edit:All OK ...I have last images to load Fanart....This Artist have ExtraFanart and stay behind this fanart (skin isue)

Edit2: Guilouz have franch lether in nameof his folder..he have isue with "ascii"

Code:
é
(2016-11-27, 16:52)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Script doesn't read xbmc.getInfoLabel as should.Only working for $LOCALIZE, but dont working for $INFO & $VAR

I call script with this
Code:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets,header=Widget Chooser,simple to set your favorite widget)

Do you have your skin source on Github ? Can you point me to it (including the non working settings) so I can test it myself ?
Currently I don't fully understand what it is you're trying to achieve.
(2016-11-27, 17:01)wheatfield Wrote: [ -> ]Are SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB and SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.IMDB meant to work for tvshows and episodes? I get nothing when trying to use it in DialogVideoInfo unless it's a movie.

Also, SkinHelper.ListItem.Premiered.formatted displays the date as "27 Nov 2016" or something similar. Is it supposed to display the localized variation chosen in skin settings? For example, I've chosen "11-27-2016" for my preferred format and it ignores the setting.

1) Yes should work for both movies and tvshows as long as it's recognized on OMDB. Please look at your kodi log if there's an errors reported by Skin Helper Service.

2) .formatted will use a localized (human readable) version of the date. What you want is just Lisitem.Premiered
(2016-11-27, 18:59)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]the genre artwork function is also broken for the webservice.
Thanks for reporting, just fixed it. New version coming later tonight.
(2016-11-27, 19:42)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: [ -> ](What would you recomend as dependency for Krypton? Will the "old" script still exist in its "old" way, once the testing from the new splitted one is over?)

No, this new version of the script hits the repo for Jarvis and up. I will publish to Kodi repo as soon as the majority of skins had adpoted the changes and the bugs are ironed out. For now you can still use the old version in your skin on Kodi repo.
(2016-11-27, 21:05)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT : I have an error when I enable extrafanart setting :

OK, thanks. I've just fixed that issue.
I will provide new version later today
(2016-11-27, 21:46)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Marcel some strange writening in SC.db
For Artist Scorpion have strange code 'extrafanart' in db, and for this Artist extraFanArt dont working.

Edit:All OK ...I have last images to load Fanart....This Artist have ExtraFanart and stay behind this fanart (skin isue)

Nothing strange about that.. it's just an encoded url, needed to pass parameters to the pluginentry listing the extrafanart.
Just requesting again like you asked and now a new week and not many bugs coming in.
(2016-11-12, 22:54)Rjsachse Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Marcel

Been loving your addon since day 1

Is there a way to have a theme come up for certain dates?

Like a Christmas theme that shows from 1st-dec to 31st-dec

Or a birthday theme for family birthdays

And is there a way to set a theme manually via the skinner without using the dialog to select a theme?

Also could you make a list of themes change at random with time intervals?

I konw you are busy cleaning up the code and making different modules.

Thanks for your time. Big Grin
Just noticed a typo in the source code for themes.

PHP Code:
"special://profile/self.addon_data/%s/themes/%s" 
on line 380 in colorthemes.py

Should be
PHP Code:
"special://profile/addon_data/%s/themes/%s" 

I think you need to remove
PHP Code:
self

Well I think that is. I don't know python Confused

Skin setting for textures aren't working
(2016-11-27, 23:42)Rjsachse Wrote: [ -> ]Just requesting again like you asked and now a new week and not many bugs coming in.
(2016-11-12, 22:54)Rjsachse Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Marcel

Been loving your addon since day 1

Is there a way to have a theme come up for certain dates?

Like a Christmas theme that shows from 1st-dec to 31st-dec

Or a birthday theme for family birthdays

And is there a way to set a theme manually via the skinner without using the dialog to select a theme?

Also could you make a list of themes change at random with time intervals?

I konw you are busy cleaning up the code and making different modules.

Thanks for your time. Big Grin

Still busy ironing out the latest bugs but it looks like I'm almost there.
I think I can work on this later this week, I'll let you know when there's something to test with
(2016-11-28, 00:12)Rjsachse Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed a typo in the source code for themes.

Stupid typo indeed, thanks I've just fixed it. New update following later tonight.

(2016-11-28, 00:12)Rjsachse Wrote: [ -> ]Skin setting for textures aren't working

What do you mean with this exactly ? the setimage method ? Do you have errors in your log ?
(2016-11-27, 22:32)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have your skin source on Github ? Can you point me to it (including the non working settings) so I can test it myself ?
Currently I don't fully understand what it is you're trying to achieve.
Yes
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Krypton

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247705
But I just upload on mega.co.nz all skin with your new changes for skin helper service I'll send you PM with link....test please
(2016-11-28, 00:39)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]But I just upload on mega.co.nz all skin with your new changes for skin helper service I'll send you PM with link....test please

Found the issue, new version available within an hour
(2016-11-27, 22:34)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-27, 17:01)wheatfield Wrote: [ -> ]Are SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB and SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.IMDB meant to work for tvshows and episodes? I get nothing when trying to use it in DialogVideoInfo unless it's a movie.

Also, SkinHelper.ListItem.Premiered.formatted displays the date as "27 Nov 2016" or something similar. Is it supposed to display the localized variation chosen in skin settings? For example, I've chosen "11-27-2016" for my preferred format and it ignores the setting.

1) Yes should work for both movies and tvshows as long as it's recognized on OMDB. Please look at your kodi log if there's an errors reported by Skin Helper Service.

2) .formatted will use a localized (human readable) version of the date. What you want is just Lisitem.Premiered

I still can't get either of these to work correctly. I tried using Listitem.Premiered, and now the date shows as 2016-11-27. Is that an expected behavior even though my locale is set to 11-27-2016? Also, the tvshow IMDB ratings are still blank and I've verified that they are on OMDB.

The only error in my log is "ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> Unsupported locale ''