Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it normal Listitem Properties not working inside panel ?
(2016-12-22, 23:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Is it normal Listitem Properties not working inside panel ?

Yes, window properties do not work inside containers.
Some new error
Code:
23:37:16.909 T:620 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 332, in set_listitem_details
                                                tmdbid = details.get("tmdb_id","")
                                            NameError: global name 'details' is not defined
(2016-12-22, 21:35)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21, 22:58)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Just have to find why there is no cdart/album cover grabing from fanart.tv (with AC/DC or every other artists)...

CD Art is actually pretty rare. Only the most popular albums have the cdart set in audiodb/fanarttv.
Just note that in case the MusicBrainz Album ID is wrong in your Kodi db the scraping will fail as the musicbrainz ID in the Kodi db is primamry used to lookup an artist or album.
Only if the ID is empty in Kodi DB it will try to lookup the musicbrainz ID.

All my flac files are tag with musicbrainz picard so all musicbrainz ID should be good

My folder structure is:

-artist1
-album1
-album2
-artist2
-album1
-album2

As you can see on the screenshot I posted: no cdart and no album cover grab from fanart.tv (the displayed cover come from the file tag)

On fanart.tv, there is for "back in black" (the one that was on my screenshot): 4 covers and 6 cdart

But as you can see, none of them are grab (same issue for other album that I know they have covers and cdart on fanart.tv) :

(2016-12-23, 00:39)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Some new error

Oops, typo. Just fixed. New version on the way
(2016-12-23, 00:49)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-23, 00:39)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Some new error

Oops, typo. Just fixed. New version on the way
You are deam fast and furious SmileWink

Storks now have Art yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(2016-12-23, 00:42)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see on the screenshot I posted: no cdart and no album cover grab from fanart.tv (the displayed cover come from the file tag)
On fanart.tv, there is for "back in black" (the one that was on my screenshot): 4 covers and 6 cdart

But as you can see, none of them are grab (same issue for other album that I know they have covers and cdart on fanart.tv) :

Might still be that the musicbrainz album id is wrong. From what I recall Picard by default inserts the releaseID which limits to the specific localized media while the releasegroup is the album itself.

To test, simply open your music DB with a tool like "SQL lite browser" and check what the value is for the musicbrainzalbumid for that specific album.
Also as another test you can clear the value in the DB so it's empty. Save the DB and use the contectmenu to perform another auto lookup.
If the artwork is found, it's definetely an issue with the wrong musicbrainzalbumid.
(2016-12-23, 00:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-23, 00:42)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see on the screenshot I posted: no cdart and no album cover grab from fanart.tv (the displayed cover come from the file tag)

Might still be that the musicbrainz album id is wrong. From what I recall Picard by default inserts the releaseID which limits to the specific localized media while the releasegroup is the album itself.

To test, simply open your music DB with a tool like "SQL lite browser" and check what the value is for the musicbrainzalbumid for that specific album.
Also as another test you can clear the value in the DB so it's empty. Save the DB and use the contectmenu to perform another auto lookup.
If the artwork is found, it's definetely an issue with the wrong musicbrainzalbumid.

Here are the AlbumID I got:

tag: f7c680af-5b09-3fea-be84-5e00a7da56a0
db: f7c680af-5b09-3fea-be84-5e00a7da56a0

I remove the value from the db and launch an automatic search for artworks and still no cdart
(2016-12-22, 21:51)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-22, 14:46)eengert Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I really have no idea how to resolve this then. As far as I can tell, I don't have a way to install/uninstall python modules on tvos (not jailbroken). From the reading I've done, I felt pretty certain that python is packaged with Kodi anyway. I can't find any information about other tvos apps using pillow. So I'm not sure where to go from here.

If nothing else, could you at least suppress the Backgrounds error that is displayed during startup so I don't have to see that every time I launch Kodi? Thanks.

You're right, python is indeed packaged with Kodi and from what it looks like the version of Pillow packaged with Kodi Krypton is in error. I have no idea if I'm right here but it looks like it's trying to load the x86 MacOS version of Pillow while it should load the ARM iOS version.

From your log:

PHP Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contentsdlopen(/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/55D7A923-490C-4185-B5F5-B1F2A7C3652A/Library/Caches/home/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
                                                /var/
mobile/Containers/Data/Application/55D7A923-490C-4185-B5F5-B1F2A7C3652A/Library/Caches/home/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.sofile system sandbox blocked mmap() of '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/55D7A923-490C-4185-B5F5-B1F2A7C3652A/Library/Caches/home/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so'

Traceback (most recent call last): 

I will fix the background service error because of the missing PIL package but you will not be able to use the color picker properly without this fixed.

So it sounds like this is a bug in the tvos version of Kodi. Will you log this is a bug with the Kodi devs, or should I try to do that?

Thanks for sticking with this.
(2016-12-22, 23:30)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-22, 23:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Is it normal Listitem Properties not working inside panel ?

Yes, window properties do not work inside containers.

No possibility, in a future upgrade, to enable "Listitem Properties" also inside containers?
Hi!

Could it be possible to add an option for movie set clearlogo

The acctual situation let us choose for poster and fanart but not for clearlogo and so the movie set show the clearlogo of the first film of the set

(2016-12-23, 15:22)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

The acctual situation let us choose for poster and fanart but not for clearlogo and so the movie set show the clearlogo of the first film of the set
For movie set working clearlogo-clearart (set by Kodi)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)

For ClearLogo-ClearArt in moviset by number (set Helper script)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearLogo)
uper left corner is Logo of Hobit collection (set by Kodi, chosen from context menu movieset-choose art)

(2016-12-23, 18:14)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]With this code, the movie set will have is clearlogo while each movie in the movie set will keep his own clear logo?
Yes,Logo for collection is only for collestion (you can chose what logo want to use from your library)
Movies from set have his own logo.
(2016-12-23, 17:34)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-23, 15:22)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

For movie set working clearlogo-clearart (set by Kodi)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)

For ClearLogo-ClearArt in moviset by number (set Helper script)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearLogo)
uper left corner is Logo of Hobit collection (set by Kodi, chosen from context menu movieset-choose art)

Thanks for your answer.

Just another question...

With this code, the movie set will have is clearlogo while each movie in the movie set will keep his own clear logo?
(2016-12-13, 20:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Evening Marcel,

Could you please look at adding formatted versions of these 2 music listitems when you have the time:

SkinHelper.ListItem.AlbumsArtist
SkinHelper.ListItem.AlbumsCompilations

Thanks,

Mike.

Hi Marcel,

Just bumping the above and wondering if possible?

Also having a problem with SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Art.DiscArt, the movies aren't in year order for me, for example the Aliens set is coming out as:

0 - Alien
1 - Alien Ressurection
2 - Alien3
3 - Aliens

Likewise for the Austin powers set I get:

0 - Goldmember
1 - Man of Mystery
2 - Spy who shagged me

Looks like discs 2 and 4 are in the wrong props for me when the set has more the 3 movies? but also issues with 3 disc sets?

Wiki states:

For the individual items (ListItem.X replace X with the number of the movie in the set. Start counting at 0 and movies are ordered by year.

But it doesn't seem to be doing that for me and I've checked the Alien fims and all have Year

You and your family have a good Christmas Marcel and thanks for everything.

Mike.
This isue with disc ocured for me too...

Problems are DiscArt for albums
example:
artists:"The fray
album:"How to save life"

http://musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release-grou...he+fray%29
Code:
<metadata created="2016-12-23T18:56:10.556Z"><release-group-list count="178508" offset="0"><release-group id="4bdc7712-c4d8-352d-9390-d47ba8c06b6c" type="Single" ext:score="100"><title>How to Save a Life</title><primary-type>Single</primary-type><artist-credit><name-credit><artist id="2ddd167f-5b8a-4372-b350-6ad50493bac0"><name>The Fray</name><sort-name>Fray, The</sort-name></artist></name-credit></artist-credit>
and for searching fanart have this address
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/music/albums/4bdc7712-c4d8-352d-9390-d47ba8c06b6c?api_key=######################&client_key=################
Adress should be (using <artist id="2ddd167f-5b8a-4372-b350-6ad50493bac0">)
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/music/albums/2ddd167f-5b8a-4372-b350-6ad50493bac0?api_key=######################&client_key=################

Change this, now for webservice.fanart you use ID from this
<release-group id="4bdc7712-c4d8-352d-9390-d47ba8c06b6c" type="Single" extConfusedcore="100">