Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For that you can use regular widget from kodi...no need to use helper script
Code:
pvr://channels/tv/*?
Please dont repeat same question...and use http://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC_Skinning_Manual
Image need to have in code
Code:
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

Marcel ..now i have question for LastFM scraper....
I have similar artist from LastFM , but only Label in one row with postfix "/"
Code:
Katty Perry / Sam Smith / Alicai Keys /  Sia
I dont have images from lastfm.similarartist your script.module.simplecache collect all data . but for me ...missing Art
Code:
u'similar': {u'artist': [{u'url': u'https://www.last.fm/music/John+Lennon+&+Yoko+Ono', u'image': [{u'#text': u'https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/34s/289cf7fe48504fb89819fbdeaaa70585.png', u'size': u'small'}, {u'#text': ,,,,,,,,,,,......................

Can you add new art for this, or you can create widget collect from lastfm modul.

Code:
"similar&mediatype=artists", "DefaultMusicArtists.png"),
(2017-03-22, 20:51)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]For that you can use regular widget from kodi...no need to use helper script
Code:
pvr://channels/tv/*?
Please dont repeat same question...and use http://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC_Skinning_Manual
Image need to have in code
Code:
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

I guess this answer is for me?
In what file do I need to add this line?

Thanks
Hi Marcel,

I've got another request for you mate, I've added multi discs into Madnox for Music but I've hit a Kodi problem and need your help getting round it:

It seems that at Album level none of the following Kodi Listitems are populated:

.Path
.Folder
.FolderName
.FolderAndPath

But when you drop to Songs level they are and then my multi discs works ok:

Here are 2 images showing Album level and then Songs Level, the album has 3 cdarts, which I've named cdart cdart2 cdart3 going up to 6 so far.:

watch gallery

The Album level is working for 1st disc as I'm using the available Skinhelper property but obviously you don't have additional discarts for music, yet ;-), and the other discs are VARs I've created.

So, could you possibly either create a new property for the folder for an album i.e. Skinhelper.ListItem.Folder or perhaps open up SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Discart to have multiples like Movie sets? i.e. Listitem.Art.X.Discart

I know the latter might cause more work as you usually start X. props at 0 and work up but I can always look at renaming the cdartX.png files?

I'm starting to scan all my albums and have lots of multi discs so would be good to be able to show them at album level, I already had a solution for Artist level and now Songs with the new VARS.

What do you think?

Mike.
is it just me, or is SkinHelper.ListItem.SongCount broken?
(2017-03-22, 03:47)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@marcelveldt - I was wondering if you would consider implementing an option that allows users to select whether info should be preferred from the database or the web scraper. This was specifically in request to the imdb top 250 -- I have a user who regularly keeps their ratings info updated, so the info in their database is more up to date than the info pulled from omdb. I think this would be a sensible option because it would allow more control to those users who like to closely manage their db info whilst also reducing unnecessary double up of web traffic load.
+1 Smile
I've had a report of a bug with home screen widgets and DialogMusicInfo.

Seems that DialogMusicInfo will not pull info from skin helper on homescreen. For instance, SkinHelper.ListItem.Plot will pull album descriptions when on the actual widget, but if you press info the description will flash up for a second and then disappear.
It works for DialogVideoInfo and I have the correct widget container property set.
Hi marcelveldt can you add a variable on the PVR side so the skinner knows if a scrapped content is a tv show or movie. this is important to know if we can use the tvshows infolables or not

Edit- And, if it's not asking too much, it will be great if there was an variable with the movie or tvshow name used for scraping to be used on the Cast details on PVR for example

Example - the flash t2 ep11 -> skinhleper uses something like "the flash" - >listitem.Scrapedname
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=[listitem.Scrapedname]
instead of plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=[listitem.Label] that should not return nothing because the label is flash t2 ep11
Hello marcel,
Thank you very much for your valuable work. I am addressing in the matter script.skin.helper.skinbackup.
I would like to translate the addon from English to Hebrew, in order to let ppl who have difficulties in English better orient. I searched all folders related to the addon for the appropriate xml file without success. Adds a link to the picture I uploaded to pastebin, There is the string I want to change.
link : http://pasteboard.co/O3jOo6qy4.png
Thanks in advance, Smile
Nissim.
(2017-03-11, 00:02)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 13:18)biau Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see, even if the menu entry use node filtering to open only adult tv shows the widgets provides also kids tv show.
Using tags this is what I get

I've just fixed the tags listing for widgets. Available in next update

Excellent !
Now I can use next episodes widgets thank you very much.
Just need to tag new tv show manually but maybe one day we would be able to do that with nodes Big Grin
(2017-03-27, 13:18)biau Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-11, 00:02)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 13:18)biau Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see, even if the menu entry use node filtering to open only adult tv shows the widgets provides also kids tv show.
Using tags this is what I get

I've just fixed the tags listing for widgets. Available in next update

Excellent !
Now I can use next episodes widgets thank you very much.
Just need to tag new tv show manually but maybe one day we would be able to do that with nodes Big Grin

I've pushed to the repo the ability to use "path" as a filter for widgets.

I use it on my widgets to filter media by path. You'll have to edit your shortcuts manually though Smile
Извините за то, что вмешиваюсь… Мне знакома эта ситуация. Давайте обсудим. Пишите здесь или в PM.
Hi, noticed that not all the listitem properties show in DialogVideoInfo I.e next episode airdate amongst others. Is this correct behaviour or am I doing something wrong. Thanks and keep up the great work!!
I can't get PVR.Properties to work on Recordings, e.g. $INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Art.Poster)]
I have enabled it with
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs)</onload>

The http-request does work:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;type=poster

And please add the ChannelLogo for Recordings, it does work for ListItems the last time I tried Wink
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ChannelLogo)]

This does also not work on recordings:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.RottenTomatoes.Rating.Percent)
Hi,

When using forced views, Is it mandatory to use visibility conditions in any views ? Because it's working without that.

Code:
<control type="panel" id="51">
    <visible>StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ForcedView),51) | IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ForcedView))</visible>
</control>
(2017-03-15, 14:36)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen version 1.0.15 yet so guessing you are still working on it. I am still seeing this problem with current version 1.0.14. Thanks!

Why not installl my beta repo ? I don't know how often that brazil repo is updated ?