Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Marcel

Any chance you could add Listitem for the total number of video streams inside a video file, as kodi now works with switching between multiple video streams inside one mkv file.

Cheers
Hi marcel any thoughts on an infolabel for Music case rear covers ? - I know they are not yet implemented ANYWHERE at the moment but is something I could use and maybe forsee it being used in skins in the future - even if you could point me in the direction of how to add a new infolabel into the service for my own personal use would be of a great benefit to me.
Many thanks in advance.
Hi marcel, is tv next aired details suppose to be available at episodes level? As I don't see them, and also occasionally get random info not relating to current tvshow at epsiodes level, or just the status of show etc. but no other infos.
Tvshow/season level is fine.
(2017-04-16, 14:39)leepenny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi marcel any thoughts on an infolabel for Music case rear covers ? - I know they are not yet implemented ANYWHERE at the moment but is something I could use and maybe forsee it being used in skins in the future - even if you could point me in the direction of how to add a new infolabel into the service for my own personal use would be of a great benefit to me.
Many thanks in advance.
Nice Idea Smile
PullRequest to MArcel when he find free time.
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...ils/pull/3

nice work - What are the naming conventions for local images for spine and back Angelinas ? (I try to add local images in my album folders rather than relying on scrapers these days)
This Add was for scraper "TheAudioDB"...for local...need to add in script.module.metadatautils
musicartwork.py in row 531 for "lookup_albumart_in_folder(folderpath)"......
Code:
if item == "thumbback.jpg":
                artwork["thumbback"] = folderpath + item
            if item == "spine.jpg":
                artwork["spine"] = folderpath + item
That will add Marcel .....if he Agrie
Thanks for the reply. I will have a look at it tonight
Angelinas,

shouldn't that be 'spine' and not spin, spin.jpg will just be confusing, but I'm sure Marcel if he adds it will define more appropriate names as thumbback doesn't seem right either, perhaps backcover or something that id's what the jpg is more easily?
I hope this gets pushed forward at a local level rather than just scraping - (the scraping part from the audiodb will probably be added but there is some doubt about the local side of things)

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...ils/pull/3
(2017-04-21, 11:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Angelinas,

shouldn't that be 'spine' and not spin, spin.jpg will just be confusing, but I'm sure Marcel if he adds it will define more appropriate names as thumbback doesn't seem right either, perhaps backcover or something that id's what the jpg is more easily?
Yes ...typo for'spine'..
ThumBack is name from AudioDB, same name for property use Phil in his extendedinfo script.
Hi Marcel
Is the ratings for the album and the song taken from theaudiodb or from musicbrainz?
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for last git, it's fixes issue with fanarts/extrafanarts.
The PVR-issue is still there.
Tested the latest version 1.1.14
(2017-03-11, 18:12)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-11, 02:08)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Not in the picture below, but can you add a decimal point to tvdb? It displays 9 instead of 9.0

Just fixed that, available in next update. Note that it can take up to 7 days before you'll notice the difference as the info is in the cache.

I just checked and no decimal point is displayed with TVdb
(2017-04-20, 12:04)badaas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi marcel, is tv next aired details suppose to be available at episodes level? As I don't see them, and also occasionally get random info not relating to current tvshow at epsiodes level, or just the status of show etc. but no other infos.
Tvshow/season level is fine.
All working
(2017-04-28, 02:17)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I just checked and no decimal point is displayed with TVdb
check again...its ok