Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-13, 19:41)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody tell me how Genre should be configured for TV shows and Movies for Pvr listings.

I am getting Genre's appearing for TV shows and Movies, but for some reason I'm also capturing 'Other / Unknown' as first genres in the list, which is what I get if I was just using the regular ListItem.Genre command.

Nobody?
(2017-06-15, 15:50)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody tell me how Genre should be configured for TV shows and Movies for Pvr listings.

I am getting Genre's appearing for TV shows and Movies, but for some reason I'm also capturing 'Other / Unknown' as first genres in the list, which is what I get if I was just using the regular ListItem.Genre command.
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Genre)
Million time was repeat Window(Home).Property...."Not working in list"
Just info for genre put out from list

@Marcel
I change code for custom folder looking and downloading missing art in musicartwork.py (now not working)
With changes in script.module.metadatautils, Working like charm.
Script for all art Track create folders and download file in artist/album name.

For track from library create folder for artist and folder for album..and download art for them.
For "Player.IsInternetStream" create folder for artist and in that folder create folder with track name (this is album name), for album name, not working.

Great job ...now custom folder can be on NAS and loading will be much faster... Smile
watch gallery

What to doo with this changes...on github...you didnt change 30 days from PR.Huh
(2017-06-15, 17:23)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ][Million time was repeat Window(Home).Property...."Not working in list"
Just info for genre put out from list
Sorry Angelinas, I don't really understand what you are trying to say here.

Just to clarify things a bit better, If I use
PHP Code:
$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Genre
I just get 'Other / Unknown' genre being returned. This is most likely because my pvr backend does not support genre lisings.

However, if I use
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Genre)] 
I get following genre result returned 'Other / Unknown / then correct genres being listed'.

A few examples from my current epg right now:-

Programme - 'Four in a Bed' - Genres now being returned ''Other / Unknown / Reality / Special Interest'
Programme - Top Gear' - Genres now being returned ''Other / Unknown / Comedy / Documentary / Special Interest / Talk Show
Programme - Jag' - Genres now being returned ''Other / Unknown / Drama

So what Im trying to work out is how I get rid of my default genres, ie 'Other / Unknown' from the results that are now being returned (if that's possible)
IMDB rating with Skin Helper Service seem to be broken. Someone else ?
(2017-06-15, 19:32)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]IMDB rating with Skin Helper Service seem to be broken. Someone else ?

Can confirm, I'm still getting IMDB ratings returned using Skin Helper Service.
It would be good to specify in Wiki if such and such parameters require a personal API key.
(2017-06-15, 22:32)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]It would be good to specify in Wiki if such and such parameters require a personal API key.

Good idea. I have API keys for TMDB and OMDB, but can't honestly determine if they are actually working or not, as I can't see any significant difference in results.

I had also thought some time ago that it might be a good idea to give examples of how to correctly configure Skin Helper Service commands, Might cut down on the amount of people asking those types of questions. Bit like my earlier genre question. Seem to be almost there with the desired result I'm actually looking to achieve, but still seem to be doing something wrong at moment. An example of how to configure might have even done away with me even asking the question....
@Marcel
Another Contributions for your script is Manual changing Album "ThumbBack" and "Spine"
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...ls/pull/12

I have an error in log :

Code:
01:22:53.329 T:123145578901504 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 314, in set_listitem_details
                                                details["year"], details["imdbnumber"], details["tvshowtitle"])
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.simplecache/lib/simplecache.py", line 284, in decorated
                                                result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 277, in get_imdbtvdb_id
                                                "", title, year, content_type).get("imdbnumber", "")
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
01:22:53.329 T:123145578901504   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
(2017-05-01, 18:39)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]Properties for Recordings, when they are played:
e.g.
Code:
$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Poster)]
are not working, when you play a recording.
The http-request does work when playing the same recording:
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&type=poster

And please add the ChannelLogo for Recordings actually playing. The ChannelLogo does work for ListItems Wink
e.g.
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ChannelLogo)]
does not work, if you are playing a recording.

All ListItem.Art images are working for Recordings, but not when they are played Confused Can you please make the Player.Art images work for playing Recordings?
Thx
*bump*
Any comments on this?
Thx
What API key will i need to get back RottenTomatoes ratings? A TMDB API key or an OMDB API key? Confused. Big Grin
Thanks!
(2017-06-16, 08:13)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]*bump*
Any comments on this?
Thx

Sorry, been busy with the spotify add-on last weeks which I needed to update because of api changes.
Will look into this and the other requests this weekend. I also spotted an issue in the code which could be related.
I don't appear to be getting any movie poster artwork for pvr listings. TMDB API does not appearing to be working, neither is manual search for movie artwork.
Only exception seems to be if movie title actually exists in my local library....

Edit: pvr artwork for movies now appears to be working, but still unable to do manual search for movie artwork
(2017-06-16, 15:11)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]What API key will i need to get back RottenTomatoes ratings? A TMDB API key or an OMDB API key? Confused. Big Grin
Thanks!

You need to have an OMDB API Key.
You should donate 1USD to https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=5038490.
And then request your pesonal key via email http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx

Don't forget to delete your simplecache.db

Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB and Metacritic are confirmed working.
Flixter ratings is not working.

AWARDS and CRITICS CONSENSUS are stiil no go though Sad

I hope it gets fixed on the next update.
(2017-06-16, 15:11)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]What API key will i need to get back RottenTomatoes ratings? A TMDB API key or an OMDB API key? Confused. Big Grin
Thanks!
OMDB