Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin helper service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-08-04, 02:02)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know but it's on marcelveldt repo : https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.tv...next.aired

And thread for script.tv.show.next.aired is from WayneD.

Yes, I'm taking over the maintenance of the Next Aired add-on, because WayneD is no longer using Kodi and the add-on needed to be rewritten as it was still using the deprecated xml api.

I posted a first version on my repo yesterday to catch any bugs. I'll look into the one you reported.
@Guilouz: I've posted a new version of the next aired script on my repo. Can you check if the issue is fixed ? Please be aware that after updating the cache is rebuilt which takes a while if you have a lot of shows so it will be a bit slow at the first start.

@Angelinas: I've corrected an issue in the cherrypy module (now used by some of my scripts as wsgi webserver). Can you check if the web service of skin helper is now working correctly again ? Also note that I've updated the documentation that it's better to use $ESCINFO instead of $INFO while passing variables to the webservice to solve issues with special characters in titles.
(2017-08-03, 20:41)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-02, 14:46)cyber201 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to all. I have MQ7 Skin and when the skin start, i have always Skin Helper Service error.
I have try to update the plugin to 1.1.3 but i receive always error.
I can upgrade the service with a other metod?
Thanks

Please share your kodi logfile with me so I can have a look.

Thanks.
I Have re-installed the addon and now all works
Thanks
(2017-08-05, 19:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas: I've corrected an issue in the cherrypy module (now used by some of my scripts as wsgi webserver). Can you check if the web service of skin helper is now working correctly again ? Also note that I've updated the documentation that it's better to use $ESCINFO instead of $INFO while passing variables to the webservice to solve issues with special characters in titles.
Yessss
Web Service, working like before...fixed tnx

One thing, again can you see why is get_customfolder_path and get_custom_album_path out of work in musicartwork.py

I change some code and working , but for radio can't see what is album name and custom album_path is same as folder_path.
I change to take track name if is internet stream. but that isn that .I need to have album name.
Code:
def get_custom_album_path(self, custom_path, artist, album, track):

example:
I have all info (artist,album,track)
but in log, missing album
Code:
20:55:05.397 T:5380   DEBUG: Metadata and Artwork module --> get_artist_metadata --> artist: Shy Martin - album:  - track: The Ocean

simplecache.db
Code:
id: customfolder_path.D:\Documents and Settings\TEST\My Documents\Downloads\Film\Music\1Art\.Mike Perry
data:  none
should be
Code:
id: customfolder_path.D:\Documents and Settings\TEST\My Documents\Downloads\Film\Music\1Art\Shy Martin
And need to create folder name if doesen't excist...
(2017-08-02, 14:46)cyber201 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to all. I have MQ7 Skin and when the skin start, i have always Skin Helper Service error.
Thanks

I'm using Titan Skin for Krypton 17 from your (marcelveldt's) repo .. skin helper 1.1.3 from kodi repo .. exactly the same - alwas skin helper errors, but at least the don't seem to affect the skin ..
(2017-08-05, 22:11)TheMechanist Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks

I'm using Titan Skin for Krypton 17 from your (marcelveldt's) repo .. skin helper 1.1.3 from kodi repo .. exactly the same - alwas skin helper errors, but at least the don't seem to affect the skin ..

Maybe you should share your Kodi log so I can actually see what error you get and fix it?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Hi Marcelveldt!!

Thank you for all your work on this AddOn!!

But is this non compatible with Kodi 17.3?? After updating to Kodi 17.3 i am getting permanen error Messages at startup on different devices: A Win 10 PC and a Android Mediaplayer.

The version of the AddOn i am using is the latest.
(2017-08-06, 13:38)Reelyator Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcelveldt!!

Thank you for all your work on this AddOn!!

But is this non compatible with Kodi 17.3?? After updating to Kodi 17.3 i am getting permanen error Messages at startup on different devices: A Win 10 PC and a Android Mediaplayer.

The version of the AddOn i am using is the latest.

I sound like a broken record perhaps but.... Logfile?!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
...if it would be that simple:-(

Now i am gettinng error message:

"Kodi Log File Uploader Fehler".

btw for those not so fluent in german: Fehler is nothing else than the german word for "Error" / "Mistake"

Is there any way to manually upload my log??
(2017-08-05, 19:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: I've posted a new version of the next aired script on my repo. Can you check if the issue is fixed ? Please be aware that after updating the cache is rebuilt which takes a while if you have a lot of shows so it will be a bit slow at the first start.

@Angelinas: I've corrected an issue in the cherrypy module (now used by some of my scripts as wsgi webserver). Can you check if the web service of skin helper is now working correctly again ? Also note that I've updated the documentation that it's better to use $ESCINFO instead of $INFO while passing variables to the webservice to solve issues with special characters in titles.

Yes, it's now working but properties are not cleared and they are displayed even on movies. And not working on video info from widgets, only from library.
(2017-08-07, 03:17)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's now working but properties are not cleared and they are displayed even on movies. And not working on video info from widgets, only from library.

What exactly are you talking about ?
Nextaired script is working fine but skinhelper properties still have issues ?
If properties are not being set or not properly cleared this may indicate an issue. Please look at your log for errors.

EDIT: Found the issue with the widgets. Will be fixed in next update
(2017-08-06, 19:41)Reelyator Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to manually upload my log??

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
(2017-08-05, 20:45)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]One thing, again can you see why is get_customfolder_path and get_custom_album_path out of work in musicartwork.py
I change some code and working , but for radio can't see what is album name and custom album_path is same as folder_path.
I change to take track name if is internet stream. but that isn that .I need to have album name.

Please test with the next update, I changed some stuff to support this scenario.
Hi Marcelveldt,

this is what the log says

Code:
12:59:29.811 T:139882226100608  NOTICE: Starting Kodi (17.3 Git:20170525-nogitfound). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit
12:59:29.811 T:139882226100608  NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x64 build
12:59:29.811 T:139882226100608  NOTICE: Kodi compiled Nov  4 2012 by GCC 5.4.0 for Linux x86 64-bit version 4.4.62 (263230)
12:59:29.811 T:139882226100608  NOTICE: Running on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 4.4.0-89-generic
12:59:29.835 T:139882226100608  NOTICE: FFmpeg version/source: ffmpeg-3.1-kodi
12:59:29.835 T:139882226100608  NOTICE: Host CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G530 @ 2.40GHz, 2 cores available
13:15:01.070 T:139881070176000   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name extend_dict
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/privat/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "/home/privat/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from listitem_monitor import ListItemMonitor
                                              File "/home/privat/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from metadatautils import extend_dict, process_method_on_list
                                            ImportError: cannot import name extend_dict
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2017-08-07, 09:07)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-05, 20:45)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]One thing, again can you see why is get_customfolder_path and get_custom_album_path out of work in musicartwork.py

Please test with the next update, I changed some stuff to support this scenario.
Almost perfect...creating custom folder for Artist with all art inside & album folder with all art also inside Artist folder.....but,

Script create folder "Artistname+extrafanart",no need to have this folder separatly.
Better to have folder with name" Extrafanart" inside in folder for Artist.

And add this for splitter for better spliting title
Code:
, "feat", "F.", "F/", "f/"
Code:
title = title.split("feat")[0]
        title = title.split("f/")[0]
        title = title.split("F/")[0]
        title = title.split("feat")[0]
Great progress for music Art....TNX