Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 64bit android tv box problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends,
i have recently bought a 64bit model called Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta Android 5.1 Lollipop 4K*2K TV Box KODI Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core 2G/16G

I Have a problem using any addon of torrent files, like KMediatorrent or Pulsar.
i understood it is a known issue in the 64bit devices.

is there any solution to this? maybe changing some code to trick the kodi in to think im on 32bit system?

thank you very much!!!
I have the same problem with my Tronsmart Orion R68 (64Bit) while running Kodi 15.1.
I have the same with pulsar. It refuses to start. Keeps saying i have to restart kodi to use pulsar.
Icefilms works fine though but is inferior.

Android 5.1
Rockchip R3368 Octa Core up to 1.6GHz (Cortex-A53 64bit)SGX6110; support 4K*2K H.265/H.264DDR3 2G Onboard eMMC Flash 8GBIEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/mimo, WiFi compliant; 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) AP633010/100/1000M LANBluetooth 4.0HDMI 2.0
You could try a custom ROM from Freaktab, http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...devices-aa, they seem to be 32bit
I've heard pulsar has a lollipop issue, not 64bit?
I already created a ticket.. But I am not sure if this is player or chipset related. Anybody else have problems with RK3368 boxes, that WMVs are not played in Kodi?
Nobody?
I sold it and went for a windows box.
There is actually a very easy fix.
Just have to copy a certain file into your firmware to make Pulsar work on Lollipop firmware.
mo123 can you help and give us a manual how to add the files?
thank you.
(2015-09-28, 12:06)steam5 Wrote: [ -> ]mo123 can you help and give us a manual how to add the files?
thank you.

Please share the solution with us.

T.I.A
Ronen
pls help for solution pls. also if someone have a solution for the still ongoing problem with the translation sidebar. plssss help it is making me crazy Smile
?Sad
Does anyone found some kind of fix?
or its better to paint the r68 in blue and throw it into the ocean?