Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 15.1 still having buffering problems on all platforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had installed 15.0 on a couple of my PCs, my Fire TVs and a couple of my Android smartphones and tablets. I have a few streams I like to use that have buffering issues. Instead of buffering when it is expected to, it instead "chops" the video and mutes the sound. I had reverted back to 14.2 and it went back to buffering these streams when it needed to. I installed 15.1 yesterday and this issue still has not been resolved. Is this the first time this problem has been reported? I was hoping the 15.1 maintenance release was going to fix this. Backed up my config and reverted back to 14.2 and it's working again. So I have done this on Android and Windows platforms and am simply using a stream file which links to an .m3u8 format. I can upload a .strm file as an example of what I'm talking about if this helps. Can anyone else relate to this issue? Will this be fixed in the next release? I have been using some particular streams without incident until Isengard was released.
it happens to me too . i move forward or backwards in movies or series and it get stuck and no sound or video .
Me to. I cant seem to find a fix. getting sick of the issues
I am getting damn sick of "me toos" without posting a single damn debug log.