Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video Playback Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was using xmbc 14 and upgraded to kodi 15.1. Only issue I am having now is that during playback, the video is not taking up the full screen. It is just a smaller box in the upper left of screen.
I tried to look this up but have been unsuccessful... Can anyone please help?

Thanks!
Hi i have the exact same issue the only way i could find a solution was to download a kodi config from the play store (which solved the problem ) but it was very unstable, constantly crashing so i uninstalled kodi and the kodi config then reinstalled kodi to have the same issue with the video playback only being in top left of screen.
As to my previous reply i have fixed the problem on my box if you go to -----

--system

--settings

--video

--setting level(advanced)

--acceleration

--then un-tick (allow hardware acceleration AMCODEC)

That should be it but if your still stuck try reading this link i have provided (section 13)

http://kodi.wiki/view/Android_FAQ#There_...o_I_use.3F
I appreciate the feedback.. that didnt work for me though. It did make the video take fill out the screen at times, but too laggy and other times the screen was just black

Still looking for those settings that will render a smooth playback Sad
Ive got my fingers crossed for you keep us updated if you find another way as ive got a feeling this is a problem thats going to get bigger as more people start to update

Cheers
Geordie
Yeah.. my box has kodi 14 sideloaded. I am going to stick with that until there is a fix.
I'll definitely update this thread if I find something that works. Please do the same.

Thanks man!
Thanks, it worked for me....Blush