Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stuttering DVB Radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Forum.
I'm on 15.1 and having just problems with my radio statons receiving with DVBlink as TV Backend.
Nearly all radio stations have rhythmic stuttering in their stream. LiveTV and Music playback from my library is fine.
It seems to be an issue with my selected sound driver. If I choose the direct optical out to my amp, it is working fine. Unfortunately this leads to other problems.

Logfile: http://pastebin.com/fjhkPYFK

Audiosettings: WASAPI Speakers, Channels 5.1, Outputconfiguration: Fixed, 48 kHz, Stereo Upmix: True, Quality High

Playing with these settings does not solve the problem except changing the WASAPI to digital output.
Nobody can help?
Some days ago I was able to solve this problem by jumping back within the stream by 10 seconds. Yesterday, this does not solve the problem any longer.
Should I try to increase the KODI PVR Buffers?
Okay, me again. Did some more testing, sorry for posting again.

Only KODI from Version 15 is affected, prior Windows versions do work fine. Also KODI 15.1 for Android is doing a fine job.
Also pls forget the thing about the digital output, mentioned in my first post. It seems to be a hit or miss, sometime it works, most times it doesnt.
The question now is: is this a problem of the PVR-Addon or KODI itself? I also addressed this problem to DVBLogic, but in general the support there is not the best.