Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Isengard 15.1 final for Amlogic users that experiencing video issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Here is link to Isengard 15.1 final for users that owns Amlogic M8 devices and experience video issues: Link

What does not work correctly?

Zoom/scaling options. Video is always stretched to full screen.

APK is built from Isengard-15.1 sources with included 2 patches from PR #7644.

Regards,
Stane1983
How do i get the apk file to install on my m8 box please!!!
(2015-08-21, 06:32)stane1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Here is link to Isengard 15.1 final for users that owns Amlogic M8 devices and experience video issues: Link

What does not work correctly?

Zoom/scaling options. Video is always stretched to full screen.

APK is built from Isengard-15.1 sources with included 2 patches from PR #7644.

Regards,
Stane1983

It has a non matching APK signature and you will have to delete everything!

It will also prevent you from any further Kodi updates
Upgraded to kodi 15. Didnt realise m8 users experiencing probs. Solved video off screen error but now most apps dont work.
Is it possible to down grade back to 14.2 without losing everything? ??
(2015-08-22, 21:08)leejak Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded to kodi 15. Didnt realise m8 users experiencing probs. Solved video off screen error but now most apps dont work.
Is it possible to down grade back to 14.2 without losing everything? ??

I dont think so. when i uninstalled it on my Shield TV it removed the userdata folder that held all that.

I dont recommend saving it either and trying to restore after the reinstall of 14.2. Things like databases will be at a different version and may not behave properly

Cheers!
Here is that PR test build done using our build system/signature (v16 based): http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...bi-v7a.apk