Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NudeFlix 18+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I originally made this upon a request I saw in a thread. I have never programmed in python before or done any editing or coding with Kodi before. I decided to take on the task to learn how to do it and came up with this plugin. I later heard that the site was built into the Ultimate Whitecream plugin, but decided to keep fiddling with this one just for fun and to learn more. I am happy with where it is now and decided I'd release it for others to enjoy.

Eventually I would like to play around with a search and advanced filter option as well. I am also open to suggestions.

Download V1.5.0 Here
Download V1.4.0 Here

Requirements:
- You will need SimpleDownloader installed for the script to work correctly. I believe right now it is required for the plugin to work, but may look into making it optional and just disable downloads if it is not installed... if possible.

Change Log:

- Added 2 different download options
- Ability to download all the scenes
- Added debug option
- Downloading now stores the videos in a dvd named folder

- Added a popup when choosing a video that gives you several options

- Background image
- Reordered home page items

- Added some error checking on the urls to alert of any issues

- Added color to main program title
- Thumbnail view for girls and video pages
- Alert if the site is down
- Show all girls on the page instead of clicking page by page ('ALL' still has page by page)

- Added colors to categories and next page links
- Added scene screenshots

- First Add-on version
Updated to v1.5.0 which now supports normal downloading or via Simple Downloader. You can also choose to download all scenes or individually. See the first post for the entire change log.
links are down
links dont work plz update
links dont seem to workConfused
please upload new links