Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio output problems with MK808B Plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Smile

I just got a MK808B Plus and I'm trying to setup the audio output...
I have two KRK speakers connected with and "mini jack to usb" adaptor (Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter) to the Android box and this little guy, connected to a projector Epson EX5220.

I'm able to play sound through the speaker, but I'm unable to control the audio as I wish, I mean, the volume goes from minimum to maximum (nothing or very very loud!)

Is there any solution? I'm all ears...

Thanks in advance!

I solved the issue adding a bluetooth speaker, so I'm gonna get a bluetooth adaptor for my KRK speakers.
Thanks anyway to everyone! Wink
Some Android devices don't seem to handle volume. I know the OUYA and the Amazon Fire TV are like this as well. It's either full or off or them. I'm not sure if it's a hardware or software issue. I was also able to use bluetooth as a work-around.
(2015-08-27, 18:14)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Some Android devices don't seem to handle volume. I know the OUYA and the Amazon Fire TV are like this as well. It's either full or off or them. I'm not sure if it's a hardware or software issue. I was also able to use bluetooth as a work-around.

Thanks!
Let's see if this box solve my frustration...
I've been using a Mac Mini and honestly, I had a lot of problems like never ending buffering, crashes, etc. Basically, till now, I have been spending more time trying to watch something than watching a movie.

Once again, thanks for your support!