Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Track Artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

My Name is Jordy, 23 years of age.
I have just starting to use Kodi, so I can finaly start working on a replacement unit for my current HUMAX 5200 PVR.

I have been playing around with kodi for a few days now, and I must say especially with the Eminence Skin its really awesome.
Although the system is rocking and working smoothly Im looking for that particular feature that I can't seem to find.

As a Apple (fan-boy) guy, Im working a lot with Itunes, My music collection contains 15000+ songs, and each song has its own artwork.
Just like album artwork but then specifically for a single track. What I would like to have in the Eminence Skin feature set is:

In the above screen you can see the middle part of the screen is black, because of the track nature, which is a mashup and contains multiple tracks and artists the available add-ons are not going to work. For that reason a would like a iTunes style album Artwork type display. So that the album artwork image is being displayed in the middle of the screen and the area around the image has the same (faded out) color as the main color of the Artwork.

I hope Im not to confusing...Huh

The above image illustrates what I try to say.

I hope this would be possible, because then for me it would be near perfection.

Regards Jordy