Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-06, 05:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Next Up should show the fanart in the window (does for me) -- Thought that was better than showing the Next Episode thumb to prevent spoilers.

It also should show episode and season numbers. I will double check now. EDIT: Realised what the issue was with this. Should be fixed now.

For the hub window, do you have content scanned to your library? Also, the default hub widget shows random movies that haven't been watched in the last two weeks. Perhaps you have watched all your movies? You can change what widget is shown in the hub through the home customisation dialog in skin settings.
Thanks for your advice and fixing the season and episode numbers for NextUp. Everything I pointed out earlier seems to work except the fanart for NextUp... It's still empty and nothing shows up.

EDIT: nevermind, the fanart in next up doesn't show in confluence either actually. Sorry.
(2015-10-06, 01:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-05, 12:29)psike Wrote: [ -> ]1. Subtitle search dialog now displaying: 20 subtitles found- videoplayback
Is this how it should be? what does this videoplayback actually mean?

2. Will it be possible to hide the 'audio and subtitles setting' dialog while adjusting subtitles offset?
It really hard to adjust the subtitles if you can't see them because of this screen Smile

3. If stopping playback (By pressing X) while adjusting subtitles, the 'audio and subtitles setting' will get stuck on screen.
1. Should be the filename. I'm guessing this is happening when streaming rather than playing local files?
2. Done. On git.
3. This is a kodi bug afaik.

1. You right, Only happening streaming.
Thanks.

One more thing...I'm also having problem displaying fanart with next up script.
Will you allow percent possibility of "Opaque panels"? 10 percent to 20 percent, etc ...
(2015-10-06, 11:37)blutstein Wrote: [ -> ]Hey jurial,
Noticed a few issues on Jarvis :
I did a music hub but unfortunately im only able to select Video Playlists for The hub widget. A Music Playlist would be Nice (or did i miss Something?)

I wanna Change the homeicon, but nothng Happens
Overlay Image didnt Work too...
Check latest git. Should be able to select the same as default widget selection for hubs. Smile
Some things for a widget in the hub will probably not work that great though -- really needs to be something with fanart to look nice.

The homeicon and overlay image work fine for me on Isengard. I'm wondering if there is an issue with Skin.SetImage in Jarvis -- when I get around to Jarvis development I will look into it.

(2015-10-06, 12:11)avia Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for listening and good work you are doing

Can you put the text - <label> Reset to defaults skin (WARNING - This skin will override all settings) </ label>

and - <label>Reset Skin Settings</label>

in the in po file?
Done. Was just waiting to decide on exact wording before localising it.

(2015-10-06, 13:53)danmedhurst Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for adding the skin settings backup and restore!! It's going to save me so much time!!
No problem Smile

(2015-10-06, 17:09)locomot1f Wrote: [ -> ]trying to figure out how the now/next works...

is it supposed to show up in the header somehow?
No it was just a typo where I accidentally reused the string id for Disable Header so the label was displaying incorrectly.

(2015-10-06, 17:34)avia Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be a bug on the display, when i add a widget (films), No display of films on the main home screen.
Should be fixed on git now.

(2015-10-06, 23:49)avia Wrote: [ -> ]Will you allow percent possibility of "Opaque panels"? 10 percent to 20 percent, etc ...
No - options are already getting really out of hand. This can be achieved easily with colour scheme xml by changing HomeBarBG value.
Is there a possibility to see the icons (busy) .. in the selection? (Attached Image)

(2015-10-06, 12:11)avia Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for listening and good work you are doing

Can you put the text - <label> Reset to defaults skin (WARNING - This skin will override all settings) </ label>

and - <label>Reset Skin Settings</label>

in the in po file?
Quote:Done. Was just waiting to decide on exact wording before localising it.
Thank you for changes.

(2015-10-06, 17:34)avia Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be a bug on the display, when i add a widget (films), No display of films on the main home screen.
Quote:Should be fixed on git now.
Thank you

(2015-10-06, 23:49)avia Wrote: [ -> ]Will you allow percent possibility of "Opaque panels"? 10 percent to 20 percent, etc ...
Quote:No - options are already getting really out of hand. This can be achieved easily with colour scheme xml by changing HomeBarBG value.
ok Smile

Again, thanks for all the changes and listening to users, great job.
It's possible to show episode number in TV shows widgets? Next to rating or, when selected the poster, like nextup.
Another thing, when using subtitles Nextup addon covers them, it's possible that subtitles would be the final layer?
Thnx!!!!

option to remove submenu items?
Since Arctic Zephyr and Eminence share a lot features and you are working on this atm, I have to ask here:
Are there any plans to add support for more HUBs than series and movies to your skins?
I really would love to see a misc Video hub, where you could host all your other Videos, a Music, Musicvideo and/or Music combined and a games hub.
(2015-10-07, 14:54)MasterPhW Wrote: [ -> ]Since Arctic Zephyr and Eminence share a lot features and you are working on this atm, I have to ask here:
Are there any plans to add support for more HUBs than series and movies to your skins?
I really would love to see a misc Video hub, where you could host all your other Videos, a Music, Musicvideo and/or Music combined and a games hub.

You can make your own hubs in Eminence.
Yep. You can have up to 9 hubs in eminence. I'd be very surprised if anyone needed any more than that Wink
(2015-10-07, 12:36)nme86 Wrote: [ -> ]Thnx!!!!

option to remove submenu items?
See the little x next to the up and down arrows in the home customisation menu in the left pane. That deletes the item. So go set submenu and then just delete the items you don't want
(2015-10-07, 09:22)francovilar Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible to show episode number in TV shows widgets? Next to rating or, when selected the poster, like nextup.
Another thing, when using subtitles Nextup addon covers them, it's possible that subtitles would be the final layer?

I look at fixing episode numbers for widgets later today.

Im not sure if it's possible to change zorder of subtitles. Plus I think it would be weird if subs where covering nextup. Maybe you need to adjust the time it displays in its addon settings
@jurialmunkey,
FYI, I ran into a problem where skin built-ins like "Recommended Movies" weren't working for the home screen widget. Traced it to an issue with folder path: skin://extras/playlists in Eminence, vs skin:/playlists in skin.helper.service.

This should be fixed in latest git for skin.helper.service:
skin.helper.service Forum Post
(2015-10-08, 02:42)guido1138 Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey,
FYI, I ran into a problem where skin built-ins like "Recommended Movies" weren't working for the home screen widget. Traced it to an issue with folder path: skin://extras/playlists in Eminence, vs skin:/playlists in skin.helper.service.

This should be fixed in latest git for skin.helper.service:
skin.helper.service Forum Post
Have you tried with latest git of eminence. I accidentally introduced a bug when I was adding a few more widget options for the fallback widget that prevented the included widget defaults from working properly - I was trying a new method mentioned in the shortcuts thread and it stuffed up the included ones like recommended etc and was only working for widgets where you had selected them via following a library path. It should be fixed on latest git. Though the helper bug was good to find any way as that was preventing the helper script from finding the included skin playlists.
(2015-10-08, 04:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried with latest git of eminence. I accidentally introduced a bug when I was adding a few more widget options for the fallback widget that prevented the included widget defaults from working properly - I was trying a new method mentioned in the shortcuts thread and it stuffed up the included ones like recommended etc and was only working for widgets where you had selected them via following a library path. It should be fixed on latest git. Though the helper bug was good to find any way as that was preventing the helper script from finding the included skin playlists.

Ha! Yeah, I'm sure I was hit with all these bugs at the same time, because I had trouble getting *any* widgets to work, whether default or skin-provided. The first one I focused on was the "skin://playlists" one, since it had a smoking gun in the log file. When I manually tested that fix, I also pulled in your updates and fixes, and everything ended up magically working. So I was pretty sure you fixed the other bugs too. Thanks for that and good timing. :-)