Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@zilf

I'm using a harmony touch remote, and the osd menu comes up when I click the 'OK' button. If that helps at all? I guess whatever on your remote qualifies as 'enter/ok' might work.
@zilf -- just pushed an update to git where you can now simply press UP from the home bar to access player controls which will appear in the now playing bar.
@jurialmunkey, good to see things are still progressing. thanks for the recent changes... any news on additional media views? - sorry to be a pest.

best regards
Hi there,

I must say, this is a lovely skin! But, is there any way to get a vertical home menu? I could not find an option in the skin settings.

Thanks
@ jurialmunkey
Thank you for fixing the extra info pause issue, with the latest Eminence 2.0 release Big Grin
Eminence 2.0 gets better and better, I just can't imagine using any other skin.

Thank you for this amazing skin.
(2015-11-07, 13:26)stueeey Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey, good to see things are still progressing. thanks for the recent changes... any news on additional media views? - sorry to be a pest.

best regards
Check latest git. Two new views.
-- Info List - Closest thing I could get to a banner list type view whilst adhering to the design guidelines I have set for views. Not really a banner list but sort of I guess...
-- Big Icon (episodes) - Big Icon view, but shows the thumbnail and episode information.

watch gallery

(2015-11-07, 18:40)orbitnz Wrote: [ -> ]I must say, this is a lovely skin! But, is there any way to get a vertical home menu? I could not find an option in the skin settings.
No vertical menu sorry. Unlikely to be one either as I don't think it really fits with the style of the skin.
(2015-11-08, 01:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ][quote='stueeey' pid='2153707' dateline='1446895586']
@jurialmunkey, good to see things are still progressing. thanks for the recent changes... any news on additional media views? - sorry to be a pest.

best regards
Check latest git. Two new views.
-- Info List - Closest thing I could get to a banner list type view whilst adhering to the design guidelines I have set for views. Not really a banner list but sort of I guess...
-- Big Icon (episodes) - Big Icon view, but shows the thumbnail and episode information.

watch gallery

@jurialmunkey , first of all I wanted to say thanks for such a great skin. Big Grin I really like your approach to dialog windows (ie; "Opening Stream", notifications, etc..) keeping them discreet and

non-obtrusive. I would like to know if it`s possible to include a "Big Fanart" media view similar to this...

I just got the latest git - 0.9.39

Whatever view I choose for Tv Shows - once I exit that page and come back to it - it's set to "Gallery".
(2015-11-08, 08:45)KarmaMole Wrote: [ -> ]I just got the latest git - 0.9.39

Whatever view I choose for Tv Shows - once I exit that page and come back to it - it's set to "Gallery".

I spotted this too, though it doesn't reset to 'Gallery' for me (mostly list)... but I am defo experiencing some issues where previous view choices made are not being remembered when re-entering TV shows etc.
@jurialmunkey - thanks for the additional views... what I would still love to see is a poster view half way between 'Icons & Big Icons'

...the 'Icons' view for me is a little to small & the 'Big Icons' view is a little to big... preferably with one row.

am I being picky, probably - lol, respect you may not wish to implement this view so please dismiss if so. Think you said you were having some design scaling issues previously

best regards
(2015-11-08, 16:50)stueeey Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey - thanks for the additional views... what I would still love to see is a poster view half way between 'Icons & Big Icons'

...the 'Icons' view for me is a little to small & the 'Big Icons' view is a little to big... preferably with one row.

am I being picky, probably - lol, respect you may not wish to implement this view so please dismiss if so. Think you said you were having some design scaling issues previously

best regards

@stueeey, are you looking for a view like this...

...because I like this one in addition to the view I posted above. Frankly, I`d prefer this one but right now I`d take either one, lol.
Hi Jurial,

Just wondering if some transparency could be added to some video overlay menus, like "Audio" and "Video" settings during video playback. Some of these settings are awkward to adjust when not seeing some area of the video. I think also the channels overlay menu during live tv playback could benefit from some transparency. (?)

Best regards
(2015-11-08, 18:20)dave157 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-08, 16:50)stueeey Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey - thanks for the additional views... what I would still love to see is a poster view half way between 'Icons & Big Icons'

best regards

@stueeey, are you looking for a view like this...

...because I like this one in addition to the view I posted above. Frankly, I`d prefer this one but right now I`d take either one, lol.

something similar yes, I'm sure jurialmunkey could put his own Eminence design twist on it... as I understand from a previous convo, Eminence is '2D' meaning the larger pop up poster, would not be in keeping with the Eminence design standards.

more than happy for the focused item poster to 'not' pop 3D, just really like 6-7 posters to view at anytime... (i.e.. as per Arctic & braz mod etc)

I love this skin! A test a lot of other skins. But youts look stylish, simple, perfect! Smile
The only thing i missed... More information with media flags.
When i scroll trough my movies i see only the media flag for HD and it is 3D or not. Sometimes i see a blu-ray logo.
I tested Aeon Nox. And this skin show me all information. I change nothing at the filename of my movies.
How they do this?
Is it maybe possible to get more information to your skin?
Would be so nice!
Hi Jurial

Does the latest build 0.9.40 - solve the view-choice saving issues from the last build? I've had to go back a build because of it, and wondering if I shoudl use 0.9.40...but the change log says nothing about that issue being resolved. Both myself and Stueeey have reported that issue.