Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah you need to make your own smart playlist with order set to random and number of items set to 10 or 25. and then choose that playlist you made for the widget.
(2016-07-10, 07:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you need to make your own smart playlist with order set to random and number of items set to 10 or 25. and then choose that playlist you made for the widget.

HI Jurialmunkey,

Great to see you back in action!
Wish I could try this out but I'm now using Krypton so I'll have to wait patiently but not to worry hehe.

Since you're working on 2.5 I was wondering if you'd be able to add the option to be able to disable fanart on the home screen and replace it with a fallback and overlay image for those of us that prefer a minimal look. This was the only real issue I had with eminence 2 as I find some fanart isn't all that interesting to look at and could be a little bit too much for the eyes, I'd rather the option to disable it as I could with acrtic zephyr.

Keep up the great work, love the screenshots.
Loggio.
(2016-07-10, 07:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you need to make your own smart playlist with order set to random and number of items set to 10 or 25. and then choose that playlist you made for the widget.

Well I'm not sure if it's just me, but it doesn't work at all....

I created the playlist below...

Created the skin shortcut on the homepage and selected Random Movie...

Set everything else up like below....

But the widget still displays movies from the main library but not the playlist alone...

Can't see what I'm doing wrong. Sad
(2016-07-10, 05:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@hollyt9 - Check latest git, there is now an option to remove padding in "Skin Settings > Panels > Use padding around panel edges". Let me know if you find any parts I missed.

Thank you!!!!!
You seriously are the best skin dev on here Smile
Jurialmunkey, your skin and Guilouz' mod are the only skins I use, other than Confluence.
What plans do you have in including the extra's that Guilouz introduced?
@Shinu - you have to select the playlist you created for the widget NOT the "random movies" skin playlist.
(2016-07-10, 05:48)avia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-10, 05:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@avia - Got a link to that mod?

yes https://github.com/teamThevibe/skin.eminence.zeev

and the original is from - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247643

is there new?
In the last release the buttons to Video addons are not working anymore. From the main menu.
Now I know why.. this is because it's calling the windows "Video Library" but they removed that:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2361591

How to change the skin so it will be working again. Really new to this and I figured out this.
BUT now how to fix this. Hoping for some help here Smile

Can any dev help out.. so at leasts I can make the buttons work?
(2016-07-11, 02:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Shinu - you have to select the playlist you created for the widget NOT the "random movies" skin playlist.

Ahhh. And there in was my problem. Thank you for your patience Blush
NOTICE TO EVERYONE: KRYPTON VERSION NOW READY

Krypton version is now live on the master branch of github. If you want to use the Jarvis or Isengard version, make sure you checkout the corresponding branch. Master on github is Krypton ONLY from now on.
(2016-07-12, 10:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]NOTICE TO EVERYONE: KRYPTON VERSION NOW READY

Krypton version is now live on the master branch of github. If you want to use the Jarvis or Isengard version, make sure you checkout the corresponding branch. Master on github is Krypton ONLY from now on.

Thank you!!!!!
Hi jurialmunkey,

I'm still a bit confused, How do I display the icons when playing music shown below(screen shot taken from Eminence 2.0 MOD)

Krypton bug
when adjusting any of the settings there is a block of blue on the left.

Thank you
(2016-07-12, 10:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]NOTICE TO EVERYONE: KRYPTON VERSION NOW READY

Thank you Rofl
(2016-07-09, 14:42)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Eminence 2.5 - Now Available for Testing

Those drop shadows and the reintroduction of space are glorious Cool

Thank you!

Thank you!