Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are both icon and big icon views already on Eminence 2.5
hi Jurialmunkey,

couple of things...

PVR:

1.PVR channels window does not show a 'recording' icon when a channel is recording... Not sure if EPG does either, can't test it right now.
2. PVR OSD info does not show when cycling channels pressing the Up/Down buttons while in fullscreen

Library views:

1. Icons view does not display the name of the title of the highlighted movie anywhere... This may be a stylistic choice, however it makes things rather unpleasant if the title of the cover is hard to read from a distance.... Also when there are movie sets, generally the title says something like "The Matrix Collection" and shows the cover of the first movie in the set.... which sucks because without manually adding a custom movie set thumbnail, there's no way to tell if you're looking a 'set' or a single title.

2. Also a good way to display a thumbnail as a 'set' would be to have a distinct overlay, similar to watched indicators... but for sets of course. Titan skin displays this beautifully if you're after an example.

3. In the Estuary skins icons view, when the icons are highlighted the thumbnail displays a tag on the right hand side showing ratings etc.... Perhaps you could do a similar thing, but instead show the movie title in the tag. That way, when the movie is highlighted the tag will appear over the bottom of the thumbnail displaying the title of the movie

Anyways, a few suggestions for you to stew over.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Loggio.
Hi.

I am using this skin and its very good.

I am using kodi in a Shield TV with the last nigth Krypton. And I have one problem: when I create a new item in home menu to a source in the library and I select to show the files. When I click over the item in the home menu, it doesn't make something.

I am sure the source is well because when I go to Files and browse the source, all shows correctly.

What am I making wrong?

Thanks.
(2016-07-23, 19:45)desibuoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I'm having trouble removing the 'Media Center' Text on the home screen. I've removed it from my settings but it keeps coming back Grrr.
Also I want to remove the 'Home' text and the Icon from the Home too. I don't want those there. I'm happy with the Time and the weather. Also how do I change it to Celsius?

Thank You Smile

Anyone please?

Thanks
Hi. I can't seem to get the artist slideshow working on this for Krypton. Is this a known issue?
(2016-07-28, 10:27)buxtonlad Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I can't seem to get the artist slideshow working on this for Krypton. Is this a known issue?
I noticed this the other day actually. Wasn't sure if it was just happening to me. I haven't changed anything regarding how it's handled, but perhaps something changed in the artist slideshow addon for krypton. Will look in to it
(2016-07-28, 14:31)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-28, 10:27)buxtonlad Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I can't seem to get the artist slideshow working on this for Krypton. Is this a known issue?
I noticed this the other day actually. Wasn't sure if it was just happening to me. I haven't changed anything regarding how it's handled, but perhaps something changed in the artist slideshow addon for krypton. Will look in to it

Cheers. It works fine on other skins, I.e Titan beta. That's why I assumed it just happens on your skin for dinner reason?
jurialmunkey, what is the right downloadlink for version 2.5 for Jarvis?
The OP has only a github link to version 2 (and is not updated recently, so I am guessing that is not it) and when searching this topic, the forum search engine won't let me search for "2.5" as that term is too short. Wink
The link on the OP is correct (though I do need to update those screen shots on that post!)
Master branch on git is for krypton. You need to change the branch to Jarvis and download that. Or if you do git pull from command line just do a "git checkout Jarvis" first.

Here's a direct link to Jarvis branch -
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi...ree/Jarvis
Good to see the skin development is continuing again. This is still the best skin around.

There is only one issue that I really don't like about this skin. This is how live tv is setup. You can only access recordings, EPG etc. from the main screen. As soon as I am in the Live TV menu option, I always have to return to the main menu/homescreen to access the recording. In confluence I could open te side menu and select EPG or recordings.

Is there anything that you can do about it? Would be great to be able to switch faster. :-)
(2016-05-29, 10:05)atoms4 Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why the home tiles has this shape?

That is a resolution issue. I have the same. When I use 1600 x 1050p I have it shaped like that too. When I use 1600 x 900, it's fine.
(2016-07-29, 16:58)Smiggel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-29, 10:05)atoms4 Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why the home tiles has this shape?

That is a resolution issue. I have the same. When I use 1600 x 1050p I have it shaped like that too. When I use 1600 x 900, it's fine.

Thats what ive been asking about, The beveled Tiles are not displaying correctly!! How do we fixHuh?
(2016-07-29, 17:36)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-29, 16:58)Smiggel Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats what ive been asking about, The beveled Tiles are not displaying correctly!! How do we fixHuh?

You can fix it by setting a lower resolution. Other then that I have no idea. Perhaps the skin maker has more options for you.
Who can help me here. I really like the background changing and giving information about the movies. However I would like to see it display the series I have too. How do manage to show them both?
(2016-07-29, 20:53)Smiggel Wrote: [ -> ]Who can help me here. I really like the background changing and giving information about the movies. However I would like to see it display the series I have too. How do manage to show them both?
Do you want to have Infos on the main screen?
Then just set a TV series widget to your TV series main menu entry and it will show you the same info you see for the series, instead of them movies.
Or did I misunderstood you?