Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-24, 02:52)rggeiger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-04, 03:35)rggeiger Wrote: [ -> ]Huge thanks to all the contributors from about 1- 1/2 years ago (pages 3-7 of this section). Let me do lots of mods to colors, objects transparency and personalizations.

Latest changes include custom color icons!

How do I get widgets shown like that Huh in second image there??
I used 2.0 on my Krypton today. Lovely skin as always, but it soon reminded me why I can't use it: when I fix the subs or audio offset, the huge dialog remains on screen, rendering the function impossible to use since you need to be able to see the video to do it. Quite an oversight... hope it gets fixed some time!
Hello, Im having an issue with the widgets that ive never had before in Jarvis, If I use a Superfavorite folder as a widget, the folders no longer open through the widget. This was never an issue in Jarvis version of the skin. For example, I made a Superfavorite folde with Genre folders and they wont open through the widget anymore?

Hey

I would like to make a few feature requests:

1. Toggle for fixed "play menu" in movies/TV shows information so I don't have to hover the mouse over the menu to find it (the button menu showing Play, Cast, Director, Refresh etc.).

2. Ability to choose how opaque the overlay of fanart in movies/TV shows menu should be (so I can set it lower, in order to see the fanart better).

3. A way to see the movie/TV show title when browsing through the Icons view in the Movies/TV shows menu.

4. It would be nice to be able to show different rating scores on both the start screen and the movie information screen (IMDB, TMDB, Rotten Tomatoes (PS: still a bug there) & Metascore).

Also, does Eminence support extrafanart so that it can cycle through multiple fanarts when you've chosen a movie/TV show?

Thanks for a great skin!
Love your job Smile
Eminence(s) skins was always my favorites, works like a charm with my RPi2.
Thanks
(2016-09-25, 16:44)Razieal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-24, 02:52)rggeiger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-04, 03:35)rggeiger Wrote: [ -> ]Huge thanks to all the contributors from about 1- 1/2 years ago (pages 3-7 of this section). Let me do lots of mods to colors, objects transparency and personalizations.

Latest changes include custom color icons!

How do I get widgets shown like that Huh in second image there??

I have the same question. This screenshot shows a selectable list in the widget, all I ever see is a single selection. Or is this a new feature in the Krypton version? I am still running Jarvis version.
As far as I know this is not a new feature. The widget list was possible in Eminence 1 too. I can't find it for you in Eminence 2 to make it exactly like this, but if you go to skin settings - home screen - show widget posters - set to always, you at least have to selectable list of posters at your home screen.
(2016-09-29, 23:14)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know this is ot a new feature. The widget list was possible in Eminence 1 too. I can't find it for you in Eminence 2 to make it exactly like this, but if you go to skin settings - home screen - show widget posters - set to always, you at least have to selectable list of posters at your home screen.

That did it. Thanks so much for the help.
You're welcome
(2016-09-30, 04:36)WeeB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-29, 23:14)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know this is ot a new feature. The widget list was possible in Eminence 1 too. I can't find it for you in Eminence 2 to make it exactly like this, but if you go to skin settings - home screen - show widget posters - set to always, you at least have to selectable list of posters at your home screen.

That did it. Thanks so much for the help.

I always knew bout showing posters always but having the view in that pic was different n more appealingSad
Have you tried to start from there?
hey,
many thanks for this great skin!
really looks great !!
I have a question :
it is possible each menu item in the main screen to enter a specially background?
I think you can give each menu item an own background or widget.
thanks for the reply .I think I was misunderstood. I mean the fullscreen wallpaper
On the homescreen, you mean? Like when selecting movies show wallpaper A on the homescreen, and when selecting tv-shows show wallpaper B on the homescreen.
I think you can.

Or do you mean something else?