Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly, that's what I mean. can you tell me how to do that? or is there a manual?
Go to: settings > appearence > skin settings > customize home menu > customize main menu > select item for menu > background
Can I make a suggestion to change the font on the keyboard to a larger size? I have modified the Includes_Defs.xml file to change the font in Defs_KeyboardButton to be Font-ListInfo instead of the smaller version.
@Sjors125

that was really easy, I'm sorry, because I have not looked properly ...
thank you
another question: what must be installed to get music playback information with cover and artist Informationen in the main screen?
(2016-10-03, 10:05)No_ah Wrote: [ -> ]@Sjors125

that was really easy, I'm sorry, because I have not looked properly ...
thank you

No problem at all
android tablet cant customize main menu in skin settings. seems only possible with keyboard when done on kodi on windows. i want to create a home screen menu item that opens favorites.

edit...
i just tried arctic zephyr it has the same +x^^ CONTROLS and they work fine without a keyboard.
well, because some settings are skin independent, what happens if you create it at Arctic Zephyr and then set your skin at Eminence 2?
You can also create this at your windows pc/laptop and then save settings and import those settings on your Android tablet.
(2016-09-29, 23:14)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know this is not a new feature. The widget list was possible in Eminence 1 too. I can't find it for you in Eminence 2 to make it exactly like this, but if you go to skin settings - home screen - show widget posters - set to always, you at least have to selectable list of posters at your home screen.

I dont believe that type of widget view is a standard option in Eminence. It must be some kind of mod. Sure you can set the widgets to always show and thats fine, but the type of widget shown in that pic is different than any widget ive seen in Eminence. I would also like to know how to get the widgets to look that way.
I think it is Eminence mod that you are looking for. That has more options for widgets. Or else send a pm to rggeiger, the creator of that particular setup. See this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2400080
(2016-10-04, 22:10)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is Eminence mod that you are looking for. That has more options for widgets. Or else send a pm to rggeiger, the creator of that particular setup. See this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2400080
Yea, im on the Eminence MOD for Jarvis, but no option i can see for that look
Which file do I need to open up to edit the media information screen (the one you get when you press "I" whilst hovering over a video icon/poster)?

I want to make the poster on the left us the "stretch" <aspectratio> tag, but I cannot work out which file needs editing and where.

Hey,

there is a new codec info (former the 'o' button) dialog window while playing a video with Krypton. They changed the window from 'Codecinfo' to 'PlayerProcessInfo'. Is it possible to add this new dialog window into Eminence 2?

Thank you.
I'm running Eminence 2.5 on Kodi Krypton and my library button (called 'Bibliotheek' in the image) is not working?

How can I remove the Media Center text on the homescreen? I don't want it removed from every page, but I'd like it empty on the homescreen. The other answers I've seen refer to a file I can't find in Eminence 2.0. Also, if it is a file edit required, how do I edit it? Sorry, I'm new to this. The Kodi is running on my Fire TV Stick. Thank you.