Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, guys. I tried to enable the media flags from the skin options, but it didn't work. Do you guys know the solution?
I get all of the media flags in the tv episode and movie views. Generally, I use fanart or media info 2.

Platform is Android.
Hello all !

Whats a great skin for KODI / SPMC !

Sorry for the ultra-noob question, but as I'm planning to use Eminence as the default launcher for my android Tv box, I'd like to know if there is a way to create on the home screen menu a tile that opens a specific Android app (and not a KODI add on / program). Or maybe a tile that will open directly a "folder" or "list" with the Android apps.

Any replies / ideas appreciated !

Regards.
(2017-03-09, 10:45)starkman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all !

Sorry for the ultra-noob question, but as I'm planning to use Eminence as the default launcher for my android Tv box, I'd like to know if there is a way to create on the home screen menu a tile that opens a specific Android app (and not a KODI add on / program). Or maybe a tile that will open directly a "folder" or "list" with the Android apps.

Regards.

I normally make a shortcut (tile) on the homescreen to program addons then go into the shortcut, then Android apps, add the app to favourites. Then create the shortcut (tile) on home screen to the Android app through favourites. This then should open the app and then can delete programs shortcut.
Thank you Smile

(2017-03-09, 16:56)stujohaigh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-09, 10:45)starkman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all !

Regards.

I normally make a shortcut (tile) on the homescreen to program addons then go into the shortcut, then Android apps, add the app to favourites. Then create the shortcut (tile) on home screen to the Android app through favourites. This then should open the app and then can delete programs shortcut.
(2017-02-26, 03:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-23, 12:36)JohnA. Wrote: [ -> ]On Kodi17 , the header opition 'Show unwatched count in header' works counterwise , if I activate option nothing is shown on homepage , disactivated it shows total episodes (not only the 'unwatched count' )
Works fine for me. Maybe everything in your library is marked as watched.

For some weird reason (at that point ) it started to work on 1 box , on the other box (same setup) it still didn't . From there I started to ecxhance files out 'user-data' , between the working box and the box that didn't give the 'unwatched header'. By trail and error I sortred things out to the file called 'Database' (User-data>Database). With exchanging that file it worked from there , but to make a long story short ;

-With no Movie library added in sources nothing works
-With no Film in Movie-Library , nothing will show , allso no 'unwatched eppisodes'
-If I put 1 film in Movie-library , it will work (Film + eppisodes) when I mark Film as watched , everything will dissepear even eppisodes. When from there I mark film as 'unwatched' nothing changes , therefor I need to ad a new move to movie-Library then it starts showing again (movie+ eppisodes)

What goes wrong ? Is this a setting or missing file ?

Build is 1 day old , build from scratch , no crap in it , 4 addons , 1 program

Boxes are M8 on 17LE and a Pi3 on 17LE
Is it possible to edit the names of the Hubs? The default hubs 1101 & 1102 have names (Movie Hub & TV Hub) but the rest all have the name "Hub" . I'm using several hubs to organise items but it's getting confusing when trying to identify which is which without being able to name them when they all share the same name.

Great skin, appreciate the work and thought put into it.
@cruachan -you change the name like you would any other menu item - by clicking on label in the home customisation screen and entering a new label
(2017-03-12, 03:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@cruachan -you change the name like you would any other menu item - by clicking on label in the home customisation screen and entering a new label

Hi Jurialmunkey. Thanks for your reply. I maybe need to explain better. I understand that the hub label can be renamed, which I've already done. I'm talking about the list of hubs when you select Choose item for menu then select Hubs >. This list doesn't pickup the label name from the previous screen it always shows Movie Hub, TV Hub, Hub, Hub, etc. There is no indication which of the Hubs in this list have been used so it's difficult to know where the next free hub is in the list when you want to add a new one. The workaround for me is to always scroll through the list of Main Menu items in the Customize Main Menu list to find the highest hub already used before adding a new one. Only a small thing but I think it would help the usability if it was possible for the list to pickup the used and renamed hubs or flag any that were already used. Hope that makes it clearer.
Thanks again for your time.
Ah I see what you are saying. Not possible I'm afraid.
Headsup - Multiple Hub Widgets

Hi everyone. I recently added to git the ability to have multiple widgets for hubs. You can set them in the hub items customisation page (you can set an individual widget for each hub item just like you can for the home screen).

There has also been added the ability to have submenu widgets -- there is a small bug in skin shortcuts where the submenu widget wont work with a default item (because of a bug matching to the localized string number rather than the actual string). The work around is to edit the label for that particular submenu item and retype a few characters as this will change it from a string id number to an actual string and therefore will match properly.
-- Waiting on the fix for this in skinshortcuts and then I will send a PR to official repo.
Hi all, didn't find this in the thread... but there's a lot of posts so...

I'm probably missing something but how do I get Eminence 2.0 to display movie info (ie path, codec, etc)? I can't believe this info isn't in the skin so it must be me. Kind of weird that the icons for this isn't in a movies page by default.

Thanks!
Would there be a way of changing the 'Custom Shutdown Timer' feature in the Power Menu to behave as a 'Custom Sleep Timer' instead?

Shutdown timer works well for a couple of my boxes, but I've also got 3 RPi's around the house that I'd like to switch to a Sleep Timer instead so I don't have to pull the plug on them to get them to boot back up the next time I want to use it.

I found, in ~/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2/16x9/DialogButtonMenu.xml, some indicators that this controls the top Power Menu, as referred to in this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=141887 - Likewise that seems to be where I'd make these changes in Eminence 1, but can't seem to find that function within Eminence 2.

DialogButtonMenu.xml mentioned including 'Dialog_Top_PowerMenu' which I assume is what I need to edit? But again, can't seem to locate it.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Edit: ~/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2/shortcuts/powermenu.DATA.xml Seems to have quite a bit of related stuff, I'm not just certain which one correlates to the Shutdown Timer. Hmm.

Edit2: Changed
Code:
<action>XBMC.AlarmClock(shutdowntimer,XBMC.Powerdown())</action>
to
Code:
<action>XBMC.AlarmClock(shutdowntimer,XBMC.Suspend())</action>
in line 79 of powermenu.DATA.xml and we're in business! Figure I'll leave this here in case anyone else has the same issue.

Edit3: It seems the above change causes issues with audio coming back after waking up from Sleep. Oddly, this doesn't occur if my box goes to sleep via the Idle Timer, only the Custom Shutdown Timer.

Edit4: This post provided a fix for the audio issue when waking from sleep: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-1459-p...l#pid35875
(2017-03-27, 01:26)santiagodraco Wrote: [ -> ]I'm probably missing something but how do I get Eminence 2.0 to display movie info (ie path, codec, etc)? I can't believe this info isn't in the skin so it must be me. Kind of weird that the icons for this isn't in a movies page by default.
Skin Settings > Library > Show media flags.

(2017-03-31, 16:57)dnalloheoj Wrote: [ -> ]Would there be a way of changing the 'Custom Shutdown Timer' feature in the Power Menu to behave as a 'Custom Sleep Timer' instead?

Shutdown timer works well for a couple of my boxes, but I've also got 3 RPi's around the house that I'd like to switch to a Sleep Timer instead so I don't have to pull the plug on them to get them to boot back up the next time I want to use it.

You shouldn't need to edit any files, the power menu is customisable from skin settings.
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Customise shutdown menu

If you click "Action" of an existing item in that customisation screen, at the bottom of the menu to select the action there should be "Custom item >". If you click that you can enter your own custom command.
Hi i think i found a bug in hub widget (also in home screen widget).
When you enter to hub it always show you the first hub screen,
also if you scroll to the third or fourth hub screen, go back to home then go to hub again it shows you the first screen again (It was not in previous versions)