Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, dear
   How can I hide that it is playing an mp3 file?

I'm asking because I'm using the tvtunes addon, and whenever I start a thema, it is displayed in the bottom bar "theme.mp3".
    There are some options that do not exhibit anything!
@iorifly

The TVTunes addon comes from a repository that is banned here. There is no assistance for banned items.
(2018-04-30, 23:48)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@iorifly

The TVTunes addon comes from a repository that is banned here. There is no assistance for banned items.
 Hello, how are you ?

I actually did not ask for addon support. And yes, for a skin.

But I understood the mark.

I will rephrase my question. Is there any way to hide a playback of audio files?
Hi, fine, I hope it's not breaking any rules. Sad

But I would like the help of  @jurialmunkey 

To give me a path ... what xml file should I change to not display mp3 information in playback ... I only want a background music but without displaying anything ...

Please, if it is a wrong request disregard.
Is there a way to add Atmos media flags?
My favorite Kodi skin for years!  I am still running the original Eminence skin on a different computer, but now trying to upgrade to Eminence 2.

ONE ISSUE: I have added 'TV shows' as a start menu item, and configured it as an IN PROGRESS TV SHOWS hub (same look as in the first Eminence).  However, when I click on any of the 'in progress TV shows' in the hub, it now just takes me to the root folders for that TV show, rather than staring to play the next unwatched show as it did in Eminence (1).

Did something change in this version or am I missing something.  As far as I know I have tried all possible configuration possibilities, and don't see this question addressed in the forum for this skin.  Thanks.
Hi,

I keep bouncing on and off Kodi, as all i'm looking for is a simple TV and Movies menu that i can use with my mouse and it always seems too cumbersone, but the other day i stumbled across this skin, and i must say, it is the closest I've come so far to ditching my bespoke "TVMenu" program as the customisation options in this skin are amazing. I love the flexibility of choosing which screen each menu goes to as it's allowed me to simplify it so i click on Movies on the main screen and go straight to all my movies without any sub menus in between. I haven't seen that on any other Kodi skins I've tried in the past, and i'd say i now have it almost perfect for my needs. I say almost, because i have noticed a couple of areas where there is some funny behaviour with the mouse.

• This is the one that's causing me the most trouble - in a list of TV shows or movies, regardless of the layout if the mouse enters the middle third of the screen, then the View Options menu appears. This is more of a pain on layouts like Icons, where the middle 'poster' of the 7 can't be accessed because of it. I'm having to use a list view because the clickable parts are all on the left, but i would like to use a poster view like icons if there's a way to fix this.

• In the settings menu, getting the mouse from the sub menus to the actual settings is a challenge, is it possible to 'activate' the menu with a click so you can move the mouse over the the options without them disappearing?

• In the home menu there is no way to get to the sub menu using the mouse (that i could find anyway) i have to press the up key on the keyboard

Are these known issues or are there any options i can use to help with them?

EDIT: Never mind, found the Modded version which fixes these issues Smile
Can't see how to delete this post (in error, see below)...
(2016-03-07, 21:14)jamieburchell Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to disable the spotlight/cycling movie backgrounds and just have a static image (like the blue Kodi one you see briefly)? It was possible in v1 but I can't work out how to do it here.
 Perhaps this has already been solved by now, but I was recently trying to solve this and figured out a solution that may help others:
1. Interface
2. Configure skin
3. Home
4. Fallback widget
5. Custom Item
6. Entered '.' in item name
7. Go back to home
NOTE: Need to have an image to fallback to in: Interface>Configure Skin>Background>Fanart Fallback Image
Hello everyone!
   Is there any way to set up for my being hidden automatically after I quit the pause?
    I press pause. displays menu etc ... When I return by pressing play the menu I need to click on exit on the remote control ..... it could collapse automatically. Do you have this option in the skin?
First of all, thank you @jurialmunkey  for your work on this skin.  Looks great at 4k.

I'm having a repeatable bug which I can't seem to solve.  Every time when I hit 'reload skin', it reloads fine, but then crashes to desktop after about 5 seconds.  Looking at dump log, there isn't much there, just:
exception code 0xC0000005
"this thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."

Running Krypton 17.6 on windows 10, intel i5 6600. Running kodi as admin.

Any ideas?
Thanks again.
Love this skin , have it on a  libre-elec box. krypton.
But i do have a problem that's intermittent.
After watching  a show to the end, and then wishing to delete, the submenu with delete, sometimes will not come up.
To get  the submenu back i have to back out a few levels, then return and only then am i able to find and select the delete  button.
Im using a minix neo lite air mouse.

Although not a big issue in the grand scheme of things, i would like to sort this.
any help/suggestions appreciated
hi,

I have new a raspberry pi with Kodi and I installed the eminence 2.0 Skin and I like it very much. A little Thing what I am missing:
In the movie Part when I going in I have the Symbol view and when I am scrolling through the movies then I can see below a lot of info, like 1080p min. and more, but not the language and the subtitle language.
Is it possible to add this like I can see when I go into the info to a movie? I think this is not a big thing, because all is in this skin, but I don't know how I can update a xml file and when wich file and with wich code?

I hope somebod can help me

Greetings
Looks
@jurialmunkey  Hi there!  Long time no post.   Eminence 2.0 is so stable and nice that I have not had any issues in a long time.  I know you have other skins and projects that take your time but with Kodi V18 Leia finally in Beta (Beta 2 now), could you give some indication whether or not you will set an official version for V18?

I have it working on a test box by modifying the xml to update the required version and it seems to have no issues.   Still it would be nice if Eminence 2.0 was an official V18 skin.

Cheers
Hi,

the Leia build is working fine with the latest Coreelec. However, the PVR menu does not show any content, whereas the krypton build shows all myrecordings. Maybe the PVR menu needs some changes?