Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I have Eminence 2.0 all set up, my menus customized and everything appears to be stable. Love this skin!

Only issue I am seeing is a mismatch on number of titles.

Home Header shows 798 Movies, and that number is accurate.

Movies Hub shows 723 Items.

I exported the library and imported it into excel and there are 798 titles in the library.

I use Tiny Media Manager, and I show 793, with 5 duplicates (HD versions is the reason).

So it seems the Movie Hub is not listing (or not reporting in the count) 75 movies.

Not sure how to make sense of this without knowing where Eminence pulls the count for the Movie hub.

Any tips on how to sort this put would be most appreciated.

Sean
(2020-01-01, 22:01)Ambiled Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey any chance to update Eminence to show the correct media info icons for 4K movies? Right now it shows a generic "SD 480p" icon.
Anybody? This and the fact that I can't resume a movie I played from any of the widget hubs are the only things for me that keep it from perfection.
To clarify: I have ths problem with the wrong resolution icon with Eminence 2.0 on a Vero 4K+ (Linux box with Kodi Leia). On a Windows 10 Leia install the skin shows the correct "2160p" icon. So could it be a problem with the Kodi version on the Vero?
(2020-01-18, 20:49)Ambiled Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-01, 22:01)Ambiled Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey any chance to update Eminence to show the correct media info icons for 4K movies? Right now it shows a generic "SD 480p" icon.
Anybody? This and the fact that I can't resume a movie I played from any of the widget hubs are the only things for me that keep it from perfection. 
the skin is beautiful, but the visualization mode leaves something to be desired, I could make a mode based on the model that uses the widgets, I left all my movies on the widget because the visualization is more beautiful.
@jurialmunkey - Any idea regarding this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2911647?
Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-12-29, 03:04)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey - I was just playing around with this skin and found it very clean and fast but I noticed the following.

1 - When I select None as my default widget for example under Videos, it still displays widgets.

2 - If I select "Episodes Airing Today" as a widget and only one episode is airing, then the skin displays that 1 episode poster multiple times until the screen is filled.

Regards,

Shedrock
1. Is global widget. It's been a long time since I worked on this skin. From memory, you need to set a background for the item or change global widget to show a background.

2. Intentional. The list is a wrap list. Disable widget posters if you don't want to see it repeated.
(2020-02-17, 06:30)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]1. Is global widget. It's been a long time since I worked on this skin. From memory, you need to set a background for the item or change global widget to show a background.

2. Intentional. The list is a wrap list. Disable widget posters if you don't want to see it repeated. 
Thank you @jurialmunkey. I'll certainly give that a try.

Regards,

Shedrock
@jurialmunkey thanks for visiting. Do you have an idea what could cause the issue I described her https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2924524 Thanks!
(2020-01-01, 22:46)DjJoakim Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I just changed to this theme and i love it!
I just have one question, in the ”Home widget” ive selected ”Movies - newest added” since i wan’t to see them first, but when i whatch a movie it’s still there in the widget, is there some way to only display the new movies but sort out the ones ive already seen?

Thanks!

@jurialmonkey any idea?

Thanks!
(2020-02-22, 03:45)DjJoakim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-01, 22:46)DjJoakim Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I just changed to this theme and i love it!
I just have one question, in the ”Home widget” ive selected ”Movies - newest added” since i wan’t to see them first, but when i whatch a movie it’s still there in the widget, is there some way to only display the new movies but sort out the ones ive already seen?

Thanks!

@jurialmunkey any idea?

Thanks!
When I delete a tv series and clean the library the tv series continues to show in the spotlight widget.  Is there a way to get it to update?
@jurialmunkey

How can I make Eminence to show the channel names when using Simple PVR IPTV and switching channels using the channel up/down buttons on the remote? All I can see is the clock, date and the icon "playing". Estuary is showing the channel names.

Thanks
Is there a way to create a menu for 4K TV shows on the home screen? I was able to do 4K movies fine but am struggling with TV for some reason.
Is anyone having problem with info page showing duration when it is <1hr long? A show that is 49m15s long is showing up as 49h15m.
(2019-03-03, 14:03)starkman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-28, 22:00)Mugros Wrote: [ -> ]Does the skin have a simple search function? I can only see the filter, but I'd like to do a quick search just by title
 Now that you mention this, today I realised that in my setup the Search option was not working. When I clicked on it, nothing happened. Both in the TV Shows and the Movies hub.
So I went and saw the actual command the "search item" calls, and I installed the Global Search add-on. So now Search works, but the results page is being shown with the default Estuary skin and not with the Eminence skin / GUI ! Any idea why this is happening and how I could fix this?  @jurialmunkey ?

Thanks in advance. 

I would also love to get global search working properly with Eminence. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?