Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skipping to next video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been have an odd issue that I am unable to run to ground.

When I paly a video (any video, any path) it always skips to the next video in the list. This sometimes only after a minute or two watching or an hour. Thank you for any help.
You mean watching a queue of videos and it missed the first one? Or watching and suddenly jumps to the next one in the list. I have seen this behaviour with 3d party add-ons that stream videos, but never for local files unless there is corruption. If we're talking streaming video add-on files, then appeal to the author of the add-on, Kodi devs have little to zero control over 3rd party add-ons.
Thanks for the reply.

The videos that are being played are all local. All the videos are in a single directory (with multiple subfolders) mapped to the computer playing the video. The issue only happens on my Windows machine. The Raspberry pi that I have in the other room does not have the same issue. I setup the debug at got the logs but was unable to glean anything from them. I can upload them later tonight. Thank you.