Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Adding content limitations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if there is a limitation when it comes to adding movie folders. I am using Emby server and nodes with 100 movies works fine but when I added a node containing 364 movies all of the skins I have tried do not show the collection (cases/art) in the list. Just blank place holders where the cases should populate.

Thx
Bw
help regarding the Emby server addon is probably limited here, the emby forum has a dedicated sub forum for the kodi addon. I am myself is also trying out Emby and I noticed that emby does not always save all the info properly into the system. I had several tv shows where it had recognized the show and episode and found the info. but the episode would still just show up with the file name and no info. I could see this in the emby metadata manager and after resaving each faulty episode everything worked.

specifically for the collections, does it work with the small nodes? and have you activated collections in the kodi library settings ? what about the collections addon on the emby server. I have both activated and my collections work. but I don't know if the emby server addon is necessary for collections to work in kodi.