Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: JB-BOX ViewsRightList for Aeon MQ6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2015-09-11, 13:01)Sajarac Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much JB / Ikaruz, you guys rock!!!.
Now I can see the box and the box open, I can not see the cdart.png, just a blank cd, and can't play music, it say "Playback failed"

Maybe this help:

06:48:13 T:4512 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\User\Music\Musica MP3\U2\Miss Sarajevo\extrafanart\
06:48:45 T:1112 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
06:48:45 T:1112 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
06:48:45 T:4328 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
06:48:45 T:4328 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\User\Music\Musica MP3\U2\Miss Sarajevo\extrafanart\
06:48:45 T:4852 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.

06:49:53 T:3036 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder
06:49:53 T:3036 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 1, path [musicdb://artists/893/1306/53578.mp3?albumartistsonly=false&albumid=1306&artistid=893]
06:49:53 T:3036 ERROR: DVDPlayerCodec::Init: Error opening file musicdb://artists/893/1306/53579.mp3?albumartistsonly=false&albumid=1306&artistid=893
06:49:53 T:3036 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file musicdb://artists/893/1306/53579.mp3?albumartistsonly=false&albumid=1306&artistid=893
06:49:53 T:3036 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder

If I go to Music - Files yes all my music play, but in music artist I got the error. very weird, so do you guys think that this MOD can be replicated to the music - files section? or only works in Music - Artist mode?

Many thanks and many respect!!

You can see CDART when you have cdart.png file in the album folder.
Link to cdART Manager Script

You can play music in other skins?

JB
I have the cdart.png, logo.png, fanart etc. and if I select the music using music files, yes I can play music.

Thanks JB for your interest.

You da man!!
(2015-09-11, 14:25)Sajarac Wrote: [ -> ]I have the cdart.png, logo.png, fanart etc. and if I select the music using music files, yes I can play music.

Thanks JB for your interest.

You da man!!

You can play music in other skins (Confluence) in the library?
What are full paths to files that are not displayed?
JB
Hi JB

Thanks for your good work. I have done exactly as you stated but for some reason am seeing a blank disc when the case open. If i should press esc and go to the home screen then the cdart shows, then if i should go back to the library it goes back to the blank cdart. I have the cdarts in the album folder.

Once again thanks for your hard work.
(2015-09-14, 02:03)Nicko86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi JB

Thanks for your good work. I have done exactly as you stated but for some reason am seeing a blank disc when the case open. If i should press esc and go to the home screen then the cdart shows, then if i should go back to the library it goes back to the blank cdart. I have the cdarts in the album folder.

Once again thanks for your hard work.

Please could you give some names of artists and albums, and the path to the folder with these albums.
Give me only which ones dont shows "cdart"

JB
Hi,
I'm testing new versions of the mod JB-BOX.
It does not use path (linking misic/Artist/Album) to directory album.
It uses the information stored in the KODI databases.
I'm waiting for modification to the script (phil65 - script.skin.info.service)

WHAT'S NEW ON MOD
Showing cdart only library mode
Added: Animation, open and close CD cases..., when there is a change album or song in subfolder years
Fixed: None show CDART when the name of the artist and (or) album contains special characters ( / ? ! : @ # $ % ....)

Require:
1. New version ViewRightList.xml
2. Modified by me script.skin.info.service (phil65) - only testing
3. cdart.png placed in the album folder
4. Minimum, placed the first music track in the album folder

Download:
1. New version ViewRightList.xml (ViewRightList-0-0-2.zip)
2. Modified by me (ver 2) script.skin.info.service (phil65) - only testing (script.skin.info.service-mod-02.zip file)
[/url]
Additional Instalation:
1. Backup file: ViewRightList.xml
2. Backup folder: ….. /addons/script.skin.info.service
3. All files download (ViewRightList-0-0-2.zip, script.skin.info.service-mod.zip)
4. Unpack all files
5. Copy file ViewRightList.xml to ...... /skin.aeonmq6/720p/
6. Copy folder script.skin.info.service to ….. /addons/ , (overwrite existing)
7. Restart KODI

Please test
Comments and suggestions are welcome
JB
(2015-09-14, 11:42)ikaruz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-14, 10:07)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The Local database ?

here shows me only the default cdart

i have MySQL and no local db

JB -BOX to read the database using mod script (phil65 - script.skin.info.service) .
I'll check how he is doing.

JB
(2015-09-14, 12:52)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]

The Local database ?

JB -BOX to read the database using mod script (phil65 - script.skin.info.service) .
I'll check how he is doing.

JB

1. You need to have installed the mod script script.skin.info.service
2. Restart Kodi (mod script runs in the background).
The script (script.skin.info.service) to read data from the database uses API Kodi JSON.
It should also work with MySQL on an external server

(...)
Enabling JSON-RPC

Since the interface is available on many transports enabling it depends on the transport.

Python: Always enabled
HTTP: In System/Settings/Network/Services activate Allow control of Kodi via HTTP (see Enabling the webserver)
TCP: In System/Settings/Network/Services activate Allow programs on this system to control Kodi for localhost access only and Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi for access from other computers as well

Note: The EventServer is a different interface for sending remote keypresses to Kodi, and must be enabled separately, some programs may use both interfaces.
(...)

JB
Image Image

Hi JB,
Thats what am talking about on the images, When am in library and scrolling it shows a blank cd, when I start playing the song and it goes to the visualization screen I can see the cdart.

Anyways..... am about the check out this new link you post.
JB!

Your new update work for me, many thanks.

The Local database ?

Hi,

I've tested second version of mod (ViewRightList.xml+script.skin.info.service (phil65)) in other type of installation KODI, I've got the same problem as you, it doesnt works - only default cdart.
I've analyzed phil65's script. I think that i found problematic part.
That is the second version JB-BOX (script.skin.info.service - script.skin.info.service-mod-02.zip file)
Here is new script, now it should work!
Please let me know how it works.

JB
(2015-09-15, 19:42)ikaruz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-15, 09:46)JohnyBee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-14, 11:42)ikaruz Wrote: [ -> ]The Local database ?

Hi,

I've tested second version of mod (ViewRightList.xml+script.skin.info.service (phil65)) in other type of installation KODI, I've got the same problem as you, it doesnt works - only default cdart.
I've analyzed phil65's script. I think that i found problematic part.
That is the second version JB-BOX (script.skin.info.service - script.skin.info.service-mod-02.zip file)
Here is new script, now it should work!
Please let me know how it works.

JB

Hi JB
Im K.O. Testing and all the same

when i am in artist and go with cursor to the album

19:04:57 T:11120 DEBUG: script.skin.info.service: --------JB------- zaladunek path
19:04:57 T:14420 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 20 times.
19:04:57 T:14420 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\smb:\Music\Chris Brown\X/cdart.png

the cdart in the album folder it shows me but not the cdart in artwork folder path (music\artist\album\cdart.png) that i have setup in cdart manager

this when the artist have special charters. so if you del the c:\ path and change the / and // bevor the cdart then i think must be ok

19:19:49 T:11120 DEBUG: script.skin.info.service: --------JB------- zaladunek path
19:19:49 T:13400 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 11 times.
19:19:49 T:13400 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\smb:\Music\Milk Inc_\Apocalypse cow/cdart.png

and here in the album
1794 19:26:42 14452 DEBUG CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://Music/Milk Inc_/Apocalypse Cow//cdart.png

i think lets fix this one because i am more the K.O. now

i have other bugs
if you change the Music Folder Path(For Artwork) it don't search there for the cdart only in album folder[/php]

Hi,
Thank you very much for help and testing.
Logs were really helpful.
I instaled KODI + smb://... by using Windows.
I found bug in script (script.skin.info.service)
I corrected this error.
You can download new version of this script (script.skin.info.service-mod-03.zip).
I've tested all using windows and linux, everything looks fine.
Can you check this,is it working good for you ?

Regards JB
Pages: 1 2 3