Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xcode 7 without info.plist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I want to build kodi for my unjailed iphone and I do everything like described in different threads but I miss one important thing: I selected Kodi-iOS and goes to General but in the section Identity there are no fields because there was no info.plist choosen. But I think this one should be in the xcode project, right? I could select an plist file from the kodi source folder but there is no difference - There are no fields to fill out the bundle identifier Sad. Anybody knows what I mean and could give me some help please?

Thanks,
heinb
As of the readme - building with xcode7 is not supported yet because xcode7 is not released yet. Stop trying...
Thanks Memphiz. I´ve just asked because there is an thread with an working instance of xcode7 and maybe this is an beginner failure that anybody knows and could helps me out. On the other hand: iOS9 and xCode7 will come out in the nearly future but I don´t want to hestitate anybody. I´m a big fan of Kodi and I´m thankfull to the people who created Kodi/XBMC.