Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL Gamecenter for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have the same problem as I am having with the NHL Gamecenter not working on there Kodi? When i try to open the app is says I need to check my credentials but I have tried re-typing my credentials and select the "rogers account" check box multiple times and I cannot get into the addon.. My account works on any other device, just not Kodi.. WTF!!! i have tried re-installing the add-on aswell a few times without any success. Not impressed right now... this is pissing me off!
I suggest posting your issue in the NHL Gamecenter thread, it might get more attention.
Can anyone in this forum do any helpHuh the only replies I have gotten are from people telling me to re-post my thread somewhere else... Well.. Ive tried that three times and no one has been replying...
Perhaps you could provide a debug log as you were asked to do in the Gamecenter thread and then maybe someone could help.