Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] No PVR clients
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made some updates yesterday but I still can't access the pvr clients. Not in the official repo nor in the superrepo...
Try to download IPTV Simple Client here and install it:

***MOD EDIT: removed URL ***

Thank you. Working.
Working for me too.
I activated live tv and selected the pvr client. But "TV" does not appear in my Home screen.
We don't support that version of IPTV Simple Client, and it's on our banned add-ons (wiki) list.
(2015-09-13, 00:54)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]We don't support that version of IPTV Simple Client, and it's on our banned add-ons (wiki) list.

I understand it, but it's working. When you don't support it, just point us in the right direction then with an official working one. Smile
(2015-09-13, 11:49)misa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-13, 00:54)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]We don't support that version of IPTV Simple Client, and it's on our banned add-ons (wiki) list.

I understand it, but it's working. When you don't support it, just point us in the right direction then with an official working one. Smile

I don't know whether you can send me this addon via a private message? thanks Smile
(2015-09-14, 17:47)sammy08 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-13, 11:49)misa Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know whether you can send me this addon via a private message? thanks Smile

It's still against the rules even for a PM. Don't ask for it on our forums.