Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: JARVIS: Events/levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to test the new event log. I have tried to work through the commit for this, but I haven't had luck yet in deciphering the code. What I am asking for is:

List of events with their level that get logged to the event log.

scott s.
What for if i may ask? (i would also only need to read that big commit to get a list crafted out of it - i wonder why you failed in doing so if you really need such a list)
Not sure why he wants it, but I want it for the wiki documentation.
iirc nothing was properly set yet and it has to be done correctly in a few weeks. So don't trust anything how it's done now
My reason for asking was I was adding the new EventLog to the skin and wanted to see what the level settings and clear buttons did, but all I had in the log was "Kodi has successfully started". So now I see that enabling or disabling an add-on will generate an entry but AFAICT, all the ones I have seen are as "basic" level. What I really wanted was to generate some different events so I could test the functionality in the skin. I also don't understand the difference and intent of the context menu on an entry "remove" and the "clear" button. Is "clear" just a global remove?

scott s.