Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-01, 09:16)goujam Wrote: [ -> ]Managed to speak to geekbuying my x6 will be posted Monday. My order was placed the 16th

How did you speak to them?
(2015-10-01, 09:31)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-01, 09:16)goujam Wrote: [ -> ]Managed to speak to geekbuying my x6 will be posted Monday. My order was placed the 16th

How did you speak to them?

When I say speak I mean I used the live chat online. They have aa reduced staff on today.
yeah spoke them to, item is packed they say, will ship on monday
For Logitech Harmony user.

Zidoo x9 is compatible with Logitech Harmony remote
All Harmony products can control this device

I hope the X9 remote is the same as the X6
(2015-10-01, 16:16)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]For Logitech Harmony user.

I asked on the Zidoo forum about Logitech harmony on the zidoo x6 and they said it works and they have physically tried it them selfs. Just hope we can get some code for extra buttons that are not on the original remote.
Hey guys,

does anyone know more about the new power management chip in the Zidoo X6?
On the Homepage it says this: "It is the first Android TV BOX support auto power off and standby".

What i'd like to know is if it's possible to wake the Zidoo up thru Lan (if another PC via LAN or smartphone via Wifi in my network can wake up the Zidoo).
Is this possible with other Zidoo products (or other Android TV Boxes) already?

Also, is it possible to install JDownloader on an Android device (like the Zidoo)?

Thx for your help,
greetz,
vercetti.
YES!!!
Monday BABY BY DHL!!!
(2015-10-01, 23:27)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]YES!!!
Monday BABY BY DHL!!!

I am looking forward to your review.
(2015-10-01, 16:20)goujam Wrote: [ -> ]

I asked on the Zidoo forum about Logitech harmony on the zidoo x6 and they said it works and they have physically tried it them selfs. Just hope we can get some code for extra buttons that are not on the original remote.
We have purchased the “Logitech Harmony 650”. Will be in the next version firmware to support it, and will add a wizard APP, in order to support such as "Stop","Subtitles","Audio" Control in kodi.Thanks for your feedback
(2015-10-02, 04:27)mirror88 Wrote: [ -> ]

We have purchased the “Logitech Harmony 650”. Will be in the next version firmware to support it, and will add a wizard APP, in order to support such as "Stop","Subtitles","Audio" Control in kodi.Thanks for your feedback
The wizzard app sounds great so we can add extra button's to get full functionality from our remotes. I'll be using the existing shortcut buttons to create activities to go direct to certain orograms such as kodi
Hey mirror88,

would you care to explain the features of the new power management chip? Is it capable of wake on Lan perhaps?

Thx for your time,
vercetti.
(2015-10-02, 04:27)mirror88 Wrote: [ -> ]We have purchased the “Logitech Harmony 650”. Will be in the next version firmware to support it, and will add a wizard APP, in order to support such as "Stop","Subtitles","Audio" Control in kodi.Thanks for your feedback

Thats great news.
I'm waiting our reviews. I bought this mediaplayer two days ago and if Himedia Q5 is better then, I will cancel my zidoo x6 order.

I bought zidoo x6 because is cheaper than himedia and powerfull on the paper (dual band wifi, powerfull soc, bluetooth, hdmi 2.0...) But if Himedia Q5 is better on image and sound quality I'll buy it, so It's better the bad known than the new one to know.
(2015-10-02, 04:27)mirror88 Wrote: [ -> ]

Cant wait...Blush
(2015-10-02, 04:27)mirror88 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='goujam' pid='2120639' dateline='1443709222']
[quote='movie78' pid='2120635' dateline='1443708975']
For

Can add Kodi Auto-launch in Zidoo setting menu?
Thanks!