Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-26, 09:48)Itzamna Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
Still can't find Zidoo X6 Pro in the device list supported by Logitech Harmony.
Waiting.

Used the zidoo x9
(2015-10-26, 08:26)DenisDA Wrote: [ -> ]What for a firmware 1.0.19? Here link - http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/download-...v-box.html

@ Mirrior

Is this the latest Firmware?
(2015-10-26, 10:58)Janaboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-26, 08:26)DenisDA Wrote: [ -> ]What for a firmware 1.0.19? Here link - http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/download-...v-box.html

This is fake i'm think..because we not seen 1.0.19 fw, the latest beta is 1.0.18 (for Beta Tester Group) and we are waiting for 1.0.20..

Fake i guess indeed, im not gonna try it.
Awaiting 1.0.20 in beta forum
I know there has been discussion about closing this thread, and that's fine. Or we can stay focused on the topic and move forward from here.

Either way I'm going to ask a question. Hopefully some of the beta testers can chime in without getting too "deep in the weeds" about it.

I am still debating about this unit, does it look like we will get the performance/features that the x6 was advertised to possess prior to launch (but didn't have)? As in, HD audio pass-through, 23.976 framerate, etc.

If everything looks promising... I'm in! If the unit just can't do it and it's a "we'll get it right on the next model" I'll look elsewhere.

Just looking for an update.

Thanks in advance!
(2015-10-26, 12:47)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-26, 10:58)Janaboy Wrote: [ -> ]

This is fake i'm think..because we not seen 1.0.19 fw, the latest beta is 1.0.18 (for Beta Tester Group) and we are waiting for 1.0.20..

Looks legit but nothing special.

ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.19_ota

ChangeLog:
1. Fixed the slow start up problem of pre-installed browser.
Big silence Sad Except Light OS (Dual Boot ability)..
(2015-10-26, 17:46)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-26, 12:47)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-26, 10:58)Janaboy Wrote: [ -> ]This is fake i'm think..because we not seen 1.0.19 fw, the latest beta is 1.0.18 (for Beta Tester Group) and we are waiting for 1.0.20..

Looks legit but nothing special.

ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.19_ota

ChangeLog:
1. Fixed the slow start up problem of pre-installed browser.

Thanks for the update!

This may be a BOLD question... but are the folks from Zidoo planning on addressing the frame packing, HD audio pass-through and 23.976 with the current beta and ultimately 1st official firmware update?

Just looking for some reason to hold off buying another brand.

Thanks!
This goes for any brand of Hardware.

Don't buy a device based on flashy promises with unproven features in the hope they may be fixed in the future.
Support from Rockchip is spotty at best.
First release hardware is never a good prospect if you want a trouble free media box.
(2015-10-27, 04:47)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]This goes for any brand of Hardware.

Don't buy a device based on flashy promises with unproven features in the hope they may be fixed in the future.
Support from Rockchip is spotty at best.
First release hardware is never a good prospect if you want a trouble free media box.

Hahaha, that is Sooo true.
Do you think there is a way to Play a SACD ISO with output bitstream DSD via spidif e/o Hdmi using Kodi or an Android App?
Thanks
Android os 5 is limited at 24 bit 48hz , only android os 6 have 24 bit 96 hz.
How can pasthrough DTS HDMA than? Sould it pasthrough DSD bitstream in the same way?
I don.t say PCM that is 24/48 limited....
THX

PS: RPi2 using OpenELEC can do it and is possible only via HDMI (there si no standard for Spidif for Dsd). Multichanel is sometimes problematic. X6 will do itHuh??
ISO don't work i've tried it
I will test as possible file extension DSF/DFF...
Just a tip,Released BETA firmware V1.0.20.Please test group members to download

changelog
1,Support 3D MVC framepacking via kodi(Please enable "settings -> video ->playback ->Adjust display refresh rate" in kodi settings,if still can't get framepacking,please swith hdmi mode to 1080P24hz in Android Settings)
2,Optimization 23.976 in kodi.(The default status is off,please to "setting --playback --Accelerate " enable 23.976 option, you can try it,if still have some SYNC issus,suggest disable it)
3,Support Adjust display refresh rate by KODI
4,Solved Audio out of SYNC when play 3D ISO via kodi
5,Solved kodi ui oversize when play 3D via kodi
6,Solved Subtitle out of SYNC when play 3D ISO via kodi
7,Solved Native player can't play BD ISO
8,Modified VPU algorithm,Optimization "Artefacts" issus.
8.Eliminate the noise of audio passthrough
9. Modify the strategy of buffer area
10. The notice switch of 3D mode on TV
11,Update kodi to 15.2 final

BTW:Will support 3D frampacking via Native player in next version.

Please don't repeat any issus about BETA firmware on public community
The native player already supports 3D framepacking; can you explain?
(2015-10-30, 14:01)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]The native player already supports 3D framepacking; can you explain?

Support 3D MVC framepacking in android video player.next versionSmile we are working on it